Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieran trippier is actually a better baller and crosser of the ball than Kyle walker .walker only beats him for pace and has mOre experience .I don't know why city didn't go for someone like aurier or even Seamus Coleman of Everton ,who can defend as Well as attack fairly efficiently .Daniel levy has robbed city of 50 mil for the fake Antonio Valencia .
:pachah1:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Kieran trippier is actually a better baller and crosser of the ball than Kyle walker .walker only beats him for pace and has mOre experience .I don't know why city didn't go for someone like aurier or even Seamus Coleman of Everton ,who can defend as Well as attack fairly efficiently .Daniel levy has robbed city of 50 mil for the fake Antonio Valencia .
:pachah1:
That bald yahuudi is a true G:pachah1:

He's going to sell Dier to utd for 50mil too.:drakelaugh:

100mil for Dier and Walker:drakelaugh:

Imagine how much he's going to get from the sales of Alli and Kane:drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Milan are actually on the come up. Signed so many good players so far. If they add Auba or Belotti they can legit challenge Juve for the title. Idk if they will take Europa serious because they'll get CL cause no way are they finishing less than top 3 in Serie A.

English clubs are fucked and they have no one but themselves to blame. 50 mill for Dier, The neef from Iceland, Walker etc forget selling to rivals Italian, Spanish, German etc will ask for lots of money whenever any PL clubs calls them. :damn:

I just heard rumor of Inter wanting Martial and money for Perisic :deadosama: Walahi if aabe Mou even thinks about this I hope he gets calool xanuun that will send him to his grave.:pacspit:
21 year old woth bags of potential for 28 year old dameer :pacspit:
I just can't imagine Martial going to Inter for this neef I just can't. Gonna go on a walk now madaxa ba I xanuunaya.:kendrickcry:

Milan are actually on the come up. Signed so many good players so far. If they add Auba or Belotti they can legit challenge Juve for the title. Idk if they will take Europa serious because they'll get CL cause no way are they finishing less than top 3 in Serie A.

English clubs are fucked and they have no one but themselves to blame. 50 mill for Dier, The neef from Iceland, Walker etc forget selling to rivals Italian, Spanish, German etc will ask for lots of money whenever any PL clubs calls them. :damn:

I just heard rumor of Inter wanting Martial and money for Perisic :deadosama: Walahi if aabe Mou even thinks about this I hope he gets calool xanuun that will send him to his grave.:pacspit:
21 year old woth bags of potential for 28 year old dameer :pacspit:
I just can't imagine Martial going to Inter for this neef I just can't. Gonna go on a walk now madaxa ba I xanuunaya.:kendrickcry:
we'll give u guys sanchez, give us martial and some qadaadici(35mill)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I welcome this. :manny:

Neymar kind are hard to find break the bank for him.:manny:

No more MSN:ahh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
tab.jpg

buh buh dier suppose to go to united!

FOH faggets :heh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He's average and very replaceable. The baldheaded yahuudi should have pocketed that 60mil and invest back in the squad.
No his versatility is key for us we actually need. Him fitting in so many different formations makes our squad more flexible for poch. You might think hes average but to us hes vital...

How many players do u know in the prem who can play DM, Fullback and centreback..not many

sissoko needs to get next. I would give janssen another chance to redeem himself. We just need sign a fullback to replace walker and another winger since lamela is injured till new years

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
How many players do u know in the prem who can play DM, Fullback and centreback..not many
He's not really outstanding in any of those 3 positions. Wanyama and Dembele are both much much better DMs than him, Trippeier is also much better RB than him and he's nowhere near Aldeweirend/Vertonghen level.

Turning down 60mil for an average utility squad player was very poor decision from Levy.

Status
Not open for further replies.