Now things make a Sense, PL President Deni's father was murdered by USC Caydiid and Barre Hiirale Militias in Kismayo During civil war Era

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Nigga join them, you don’t have to make the case to me. :what:
I am on your side against this Kacaanist guy, he has no respect for traditional egalitarian somali ways, even less for freedom of speech, that is why he went on attack mode just by disagreeing to his brilliant idea.

you should have just said its not practical like me instead of being emotional, he doesn't care or understand the concept of what is mine is mine, he is hantiwadaag communist.

reer

VIP
Lij Iyassu would have been your best friend.

I am for North and South union nothing more nothing less, Siad Barre fell on his sword because he did not respect the world order and went after a Somaliweyn instead of waiting for when the time is right to form a supranational union with Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti while guarding our own interest of course.
castro and co. wanted a federation with also possibly south yemen. but mengistu and siad barre could not come to agreement over galbeed.
the 20th century was a horrible century of imperialism war destruction humiliation for somalis.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
syl should have campaigned for a muslim christian parition in the horn like the pakistan-india muslim hindu partition after ww2.

The Oromo are similar size to Somalis population wise but a lot less if we discount their non Muslim population, adding them and the Anfar and whoever else, would mean they would dispute calling the country "Somalia" as it's no longer an ethnic state. What name would you have given the country? :cosbyhmm:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The Oromo are similar size to Somalis population wise but a lot less if we discount their non Muslim population, adding them and the Anfar and whoever else, would mean they would dispute calling the country "Somalia" as it's no longer an ethnic state. What name would you have given the country? :cosbyhmm:
That’s where assimilation comes in, Turks aren’t the majority in Turkey just different assimilated groups that happen to speak Turkish yet the country is called Turkey. Similarly we would have just assimilated the oromos into the Somali nation

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That’s where assimilation comes in, Turks aren’t the majority in Turkey just different assimilated groups that happen to speak Turkish yet the country is called Turkey. Similarly we would have just assimilated the oromos into the Somali nation

I still think the country would be better renamed. Maybe the East African Republic (EAR) similar to the Central African Republic (CAR), everyone can keep their seperate ethnicity and it would weaken our intra tribal identity at the same time. We have to appeal to the non Somali communities since Ethiopia is a regional term not an ethnic term. We can also incorporate the Muslim Swahili Coast, the optics of a state this large would be insane.

Last edited:
I'm with @Maxamed bin Harti, balkanisation is the way. We can't even share with each other and some of you want to incorporate other ethnic groups.

Alhamdulilah for our autonomy and our great ancestors who fought the imperialist habash. Otherwise we would be like the Somalis in Ethiopia today or the Oromos.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I'm with @Maxamed bin Harti, balkanisation is the way. We can't even share with each other and some of you want to incorporate other ethnic groups.

Alhamdulilah for our autonomy and our great ancestors who fought the imperialist habash. Otherwise we would be like the Somalis in Ethiopia today or the Oromos.
I am not for balkanization but federalism and yes Alhamdulilah for our ancestors, especially those in the border areas, those in the capitals and those who made the union happen.

I am not for balkanization but federalism and yes Alhamdulilah for our ancestors, especially those in the border areas, those in the capitals and those who made the union happen.
Balkanisation is the way. Let everyone decide their own fate. Whoever wants to be a country with each other, let them. We can be like the gulf countries.

I am sure Deni's family is known in the South, warka iska soo hubi i heard his brother was a footballer in the national team but it could be another "Deni". Taking out frustration on Rooble is pointless, Rooble grew up an orphan raised in the Kacaan provided orphanage lik Tarzan, he is also Reer Hilowle who fought against Caydiid, fail thread:reallymaury:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Balkanisation is the way. Let everyone decide their own fate. Whoever wants to be a country with each other, let them. We can be like the gulf countries.
Don't worry we will make room for your small boqortooyos with your own little cute laws, but in the international arena, we have to be ruthless with you and keep you in line unfortunately, that is where we draw the line.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

giphy.gif

I doubt its Aarsi, more like Stockholm Syndrome, nigga Deni had a PTSD so severe in the 90s that made him shout his love for Hawiye Live on TV for almost 2 Hours, nigga was sweating profusely, trembling and huffing kulaha my deep love for Mogadishu i.e Hawiyes made me do this speech.

Nigga i get he loves us because of our karbaash, but damn let us rest niyoow!
You was swallowing fire for deni in mogadishu :chrisfreshhah:
1619066574753.png