Now things make a Sense, PL President Deni's father was murdered by USC Caydiid and Barre Hiirale Militias in Kismayo During civil war Era

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Farmajo insulted Aden Cadde & Cabdirashiid Sharmarke in his thesis, he and his family have nothing to do with SYL, lmaooo

His family are kacaanistsa and he and his clan are jealous of the clans who founded SYL and who have access to a coastline.
Damm he really insulted them Why? He was litterly a baby when they were the president

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I am sure Deni's family is known in the South, warka iska soo hubi i heard his brother was a footballer in the national team but it could be another "Deni". Taking out frustration on Rooble is pointless, Rooble grew up an orphan raised in the Kacaan provided orphanage lik Tarzan, he is also Reer Hilowle who fought against Caydiid, fail thread:reallymaury:

I am sure Deni's family is known in the South, warka iska soo hubi i heard his brother was a footballer in the national team but it could be another "Deni". Taking out frustration on Rooble is pointless, Rooble grew up an orphan raised in the Kacaan provided orphanage lik Tarzan, he is also Reer Hilowle who fought against Caydiid, fail thread:reallymaury:

Deni is from South Somalia, that's where he grew up. His accent is non-descript Southern not even Harti Waamo.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Deni is from South Somalia, that's where he grew up. His accent is non-descript Southern not even Harti Waamo.

Deni deserves some slack, i haven't seen problems between the two states compared to Gaas and Faroole. We know the people cooking up war, waa dadka aan deegaanka u dhalan pay them no attention.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I read that farmaajo parents were in syl. Maybe it was a lie :mjhaps: View attachment 181278
Looking for brownie points ay, Farmaajo's name comes from his father who was imprisoned by the Italian administration for fighting against colonizers in Benadir, he was a member of the SYL party who were pushing for self governance in the 40s-50s, they kept trying feed him pork but he refused it and asked for cheese, thats how he became known as Abdullahi Farmagio, later Farmaajo somali adopted word for cheese.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Looking for brownie points ay, Farmaajo's name comes from his father who was imprisoned by the Italian administration for fighting against colonizers in Benadir, he was a member of the SYL party who were pushing for self governance in the 40s-50s, they kept trying feed him pork but he refused it and asked for cheese, thats how he became known as Abdullahi Farmagio, later Farmaajo somali adopted word for cheese.
No wat that is true :mjlaugh: :damn:
giphy.gif

Jungle

VIP
I expect the mj/abgaal alliance to strengthen after this shitshow which will get most of the country hot :francis: and for us to be way more selfish after the imaam debacle, attempt to kill presidents hirshabelle funding witheld etc too much stuff to name. Hg were all cool till john left. Even now they could takeover the ex government without a single bullet being fired but roble has no nuts:mjdontkno:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So you mean to tell me that not only did ''Red eyed Moryaan Sacads'' kill denis father but also wasiir Abgaals Shire's father.:icon lol:

So basically the two Ciyaal Deni iyo Abgaal shire were made orphans by Sacads, No wonder PM Rooble refused mjs poisoned Dinner :mjlaugh:
Now PSF can roam in Sacad Lands under Deni orders. If I were you, I would close my mouth in the coming days until PSF goes back to north Mudug :tocry: .

Kill 10 Sacad than say we killed 10 Alkabab :manny:.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Some of the peeps on this site can’t sleep for 1 day without mentioning the qabil sacad. :drakelaugh:

I expect the mj/abgaal alliance to strengthen after this shitshow which will get most of the country hot :francis: and for us to be way more selfish after the imaam debacle, attempt to kill presidents hirshabelle funding witheld etc too much stuff to name. Hg were all cool till john left. Even now they could takeover the ex government without a single bullet being fired but roble has no nuts:mjdontkno:

Thanks to MJ and Mudulood, most Darod and Hawiye are united under NSF. It is a win-win for all.

You see an abgaal mentioned in this Thread and you immediately jump on mjs d1ck with alliance, war iska xishood niyaahow, the abgaal mentioned on this thread is wasiir Abgaal shire his name and not the abgaal the clan.

As for the abgaal and mjs alliance when did it ever bear you fruit, ali mahdi had an alliance with mjs in the 4 bilood and we all know how it ended.