Now things make a Sense, PL President Deni's father was murdered by USC Caydiid and Barre Hiirale Militias in Kismayo During civil war Era

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not sure if this is true ,can you folks confirm this?:kanyehmm:

President Deni is a pragmatic man and a successful businessman, he clearly overcame his Hawiye cuqdad as there is no other choice but to do this, or to leave Somalia altogether; independence.

However, what is factual, is that Majeerteen are 100% against Kacaanists, what further cemented our eternal opposition to them, is the crimes they committed in Kismaayo against Harti civilians.

Puntland's foreign policy is:

1. Support Federalism
2. Support Harti in Jubbaland and their allies

Anybody who has a problem with either, is our enemy and we don't sleep on the job. Puntland will keep its feet on Farmaajo's neck and he will suffocate because of us, he can go re-read his MJ hating Masters thesis and cry in Buffalo. :hillarybiz:

This is surprising so fatboi deni has massive cuqdad for 30 years. Doubt someone like that could be president add to that he is really emotional. And blurts our anything on his mind. He should have stuck to being a school teacher.

I will ignore the obvious bait of mentioning barre hiraale and lying about him.

I doubt its Aarsi, more like Stockholm Syndrome, nigga Deni had a PTSD so severe in the 90s that made him shout his love for Hawiye Live on TV for almost 2 Hours, nigga was sweating profusely, trembling and huffing kulaha my deep love for Mogadishu i.e Hawiyes made me do this speech.

Nigga i get he loves us because of our karbaash, but damn let us rest niyoow!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
In order to move forward we need to put the past behind us, specifically speaking to Deni, he should not repeat the past by engaging in proxy wars and interfering in Galmudug and Benadir security and politics, he is President of Puntland, so he needs to stick to that.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I doubt its Aarsi, more like Stockholm Syndrome, nigga Deni had a PTSD so severe in the 90s that made him shout his love for Hawiye Live on TV for almost 2 Hours, nigga was sweating profusely, trembling and huffing kulaha my deep love for Mogadishu i.e Hawiyes made me do this speech.

Nigga i get he loves us because of our karbaash, but damn let us rest niyoow!
Get some eye drops, red eyes and read the post.

"Waa colaad aargoosi oo Deni iyo Abgaal oo ay u qabaan Beesha Habar-gidir sigaar ah beesha Sacad Siciid. "

Get some eye drops, red eyes and read the post.

"Waa colaad aargoosi oo Deni iyo Abgaal oo ay u qabaan Beesha Habar-gidir sigaar ah beesha Sacad Siciid. "

So you mean to tell me that not only did ''Red eyed Moryaan Sacads'' kill denis father but also wasiir Abgaals Shire's father.:icon lol:

So basically the two Ciyaal Deni iyo Abgaal shire were made orphans by Sacads, No wonder PM Rooble refused mjs poisoned Dinner :mjlaugh:

repo

VIP
So you mean to tell me that not only ''Red eyed Moryaan Sacads'' kill denis father but also wasiir Abgaals Shire's father.:icon lol:

So basically the two Ciyaal Deni iyo Abgaal shire were made orphans by Sacads :mjlaugh:
It's probably not true. This is your people today.

were farmaajo to tell us to to wipe his ass and and in return he will turn an blind eye for us HG to take weapons and financial funds to turn Puntland into ashes, than i would say we have gotten off easy with the Zoom.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Aaran Jaan has put a magic hex (black magick sixir) on these mucaraads to destroy the capital. Quraan saar bay uu baahanyihin!

reer

VIP
mohamed aidid was not adeer barre's ally. but his son hussein aidid was the ally of the abdullahi yusuf in the srrc. the idiocy of the title.

repo

VIP
I Stand by these words, anything to end the cancerous blight that is pintland :kodaksmiley:
CDA9B7AF-EECC-47E8-AC1B-B9329C341F15.jpeg

I read that farmaajo parents were in syl. Maybe it was a lie :mjhaps: View attachment 181278

Farmajo insulted Aden Cadde & Cabdirashiid Sharmarke in his thesis, he and his family have nothing to do with SYL, lmaooo

His family are kacaanistsa and he and his clan are jealous of the clans who founded SYL and who have access to a coastline.