Now things make a Sense, PL President Deni's father was murdered by USC Caydiid and Barre Hiirale Militias in Kismayo During civil war Era

President Deni is a pragmatic man and a successful businessman, he clearly overcame his Hawiye cuqdad as there is no other choice but to do this, or to leave Somalia altogether; independence.

However, what is factual, is that Majeerteen are 100% against Kacaanists, what further cemented our eternal opposition to them, is the crimes they committed in Kismaayo against Harti civilians.

Puntland's foreign policy is:

1. Support Federalism
2. Support Harti in Jubbaland and their allies

Anybody who has a problem with either, is our enemy and we don't sleep on the job. Puntland will keep its feet on Farmaajo's neck and he will suffocate because of us, he can go re-read his MJ hating Masters thesis and cry in Buffalo. :hillarybiz:

“Foriegn Policy” is killing me :dead: :damn:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
syl should have campaigned for a muslim christian parition in the horn like the pakistan-india muslim hindu partition after ww2.
200.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MJ and Abgaal were the colonial darling boys is this not a fact? Of course they would be used as tools in the forming of a Somali state!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dictator is the one who is against freedom of expression, I support free market of ideas, this is one of the reasons why I am against Deni and pro-Farmaajo.

Today the closest we got to SYL is indeed Farmaajo a child of SYL.

reer

VIP
a superstate with 50 to 70 million. ports lowland grazing land and fertile highlands. access to bab al mandeb strait. high industrialization. oromos get access to ports and somalis get access to prime farmland to save them during drought.
Are u crazy? We should have gone back as we were before they come. To each his own.
the world is not the 1700s anymore. we are in the era of nation states.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
a superstate with 50 to 70 million. ports lowland grazing land and fertile highlands. access to bab al mandeb strait. high industrialization. oromos get access to ports and somalis get access to prime farmland to save them during drought.

Sxb you join them if you wish

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

in such a scenario I would swing far more left towards confederation, but you kacaanist always lose track of our tradition you are forgetting we are s, and @Maxamed bin Harti has far more support than you.

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
in such a scenario I would swing far more left towards confederation, but you kacaanist always lose track of our tradition you are forgetting we are s, and @Maxamed bin Harti has far more support than you.
Sxb, I don’t see the difference between a non MJ Somali and a Oromo Muslim. Both are foreigners to me. We share a religion and that’s it. Why would I want a union with people who incompatible with me? Join your lands with whoever you want. Waa Ramadan, may Allah accept my duas for balkanisation. Amin

reer

VIP
@reer better start learning af Oromo. You will definitely get your wish of assimilation
nacas. muslim oromos and somalis are similar in number. i would rather share with them and hararis than be another african begging qashinhole when drought hits every few years. you would rather beg for eternity without dignity please white massa i am dying of abaar. humans need each other.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
yes we are s @Maxamed bin Harti would rather beg the beesha caalamka every 5 years for food during abaar instead of sharing a country with highland farmers.
Lij Iyassu would have been your best friend.

I am for North and South union nothing more nothing less, Siad Barre fell on his sword because he did not respect the world order and went after a Somaliweyn instead of waiting for when the time is right to form a supranational union with Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti while guarding our own interest of course.

Lij Iyassu would have been your best friend.

I am for North and South union nothing more nothing less, Siad Barre fell on his sword because he did not respect the world order and went after a Somaliweyn instead of waiting for when the time is right to form a supranational union with Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti while guarding our own interest of course.
Siyad was right for looking for Pan-Somalism. But Inshallah it will happen within the next 50 years

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
nacas. muslim oromos and somalis are similar in number. i would rather share with them and hararis than be another african begging qashinhole when drought hits every few years. you would rather beg for eternity without dignity please white massa i am dying of abaar. humans need each other.
Nigga join them, you don’t have to make the case to me. :what:

Latest posts