Noticed This NEW Trend in Young Somali Couples?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
My parents weren't fluent in English that's why I know it fluently, I don't wanna be with someone that doesn't speak the language.

That is a preference I can respect.
But some people never had the opportunity to learn how to speak somali, so they are drawn to someone who can speak better than them, I guess :zhqjlmx:

I find the opposite pairing of these couples, fascinating.

Last edited:
But some people never had the opportunity to learn how to speak somali, so they are drawn to someone who can speak better than them, I guess :zhqjlmx:

I found the opposite pairing of these couples, fascinating.
Part of why I want a Somali man is so we can speak Somali and banter. What’s the point if he can’t speak it?

I find the opposite pairing of these couples, fascinating.
It's just weird to me, a Somali not knowing Somali, I can't be bothered to speak English to a Somali.
:idontlike:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Part of why I want a Somali man is so we can speak Somali and banter. What’s the point if he can’t speak it?

:lawd: Especially when the guy has a great sense of humor.

I believe people subconsciously seek those who complement them. They don't necessarily have to be opposites in terms of personality, more like they bring the best out of each other. Maybe that could explain these type of pairing? :ayaanswag:

a half Somali woman was even part of a popular punk band back in the day so you can see how old the Somali diaspora is in the UK

The funniest story about her is that she used to say her dad was a dispossed Somali aristocrat, these times he was a dock worker.

Somalis love increase their status up lol.

Rip polysterene

She even looks Somali in some pics
poly-styrene_1880337b.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t think there’s any pure Italian Americans left. Most of them mixed heavy with other cadaans and are only Italian by surname :dead:
Lol in east coast specially Jersey/NY, you will find lots of pure Italians, they are racist towards other races so they keep it in the family.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
One thing i admire about pakis and indians in UK......even their parents are born here and they speak their language. they even shame the ones who dont. Families goes over their way to teach their language and culture. A timo jilic can be in uk hundreds of years he is still timo jilic
The difference is they take their kids back home every year, if we took our kids back home they will have some type of connection to the culture and language, it’s the same reason why landers’ kids speak better Somali

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol in east coast specially Jersey/NY, you will find lots of pure Italians, they are racist towards other races so they keep it in the family.
Is that the jersey shore people?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That’s actually good.

I used to disrespect hooyo mataalos but a lot of them speak good Somali these days gotta give credit where it’s due.:salute:

Trending