Not Wanting Marriage

@anyways should serve as a lesson to us about never giving up. She has failed not one but two grades yet she keeps pushing. We are all motivated by your hard work, we are all rooting for you. Keep up the good work

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Same sin as zina so you might as well just have some random nigga on the street wuss you. Atleast you'll get pleasure that way :kanyeshrug:
So the husband will give the semen in a tube or some shit?
Why can’t he just smash?
Evil shit if you ask me. :mjhaps:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Hello Somalispot :) I’m new here and I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and noticed how marriage is always a topic here. There seems to be a real desire for most young Somalis to find a partner and get married. I am one of the few who has no interest in the idea. I’ve never really wanted a husband and the idea of getting married makes me feel trapped. I never really desired to spend my time with a man or care for his needs. Of course I am attracted to men but I don’t think marriage is for me. I have never thought of marriage in my future even as a child. I might consider it in the future like who knows, being a woman in my early twenties. But right now I would be happier to be single. I was wondering if any others felt the same.
Only marry when you have your shit together men are unreliable and only think about their tool. I’d marry just to have 1 or 2 kids if he’s a good husband MashAllah if he isn’t then it’s ok you can take care of yourself but never centre your life in a man your life comes first.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
So the husband will give the semen.
Why can’t he just smash?
If hes in jail or passed away its halal to have his semen put inside.

Whats haram is picking some random sperm donor and injecting his sperm. Thats the same thing as zina so she might as well let some random nigga fukk her

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She is doing Gymnasieskola which is very smart mashallah. Guys Norway has one of the best education systems.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am Muslim alhamdullilah. That’s why I want a donor instead of sleeping with a man out of wedlock.

I would rather (1) remain never married without kids and celibate for life or (2) stay married to a financially successful, monogamous and emotionally avaliable Somali man with good father potential.

You would be doing yourself and future children a disservice to have a halaal donor. Children are best raised with two parents.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
If hes in jail or passed away its halal to have his semen put inside.

Whats haram is picking some random sperm donor and injecting his sperm. Thats the same thing as zina so she might as well let some random nigga fukk her
I don’t want to get married at all. I can go to a fertility doctor instead and have kids without the act of zina so it’s not the same. Unfortunately they only seem to have a limited variety. My only options seem to be white or black men’s sperm. Somali men don’t donate

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t want to get married at all. I can go to a fertility doctor instead and have kids without the act of zina so it’s not the same. Unfortunately they only seem to have a limited variety. My only options seem to be white or black men’s sperm. Somali men don’t donate
That is zina. You can not have a child out of wedlock. The only man whos sperm you can use is through a Nikah:camby:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Did you not read my source? Unless its your husbands sperm its haram which means its zina. You'll have a better chance fucking some somali nigga on the street than finding a somali sperm donor :mjlol:

Trending