VIP
AT LEAST WE DON'T LEARN HOW TO DUCK BULLETS AT SCHOOL:damn:

STAY SAFE AND ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BULLETPROOF VEST ON SIS
YALL STILL DUMB AS HELL
and you only learn how to find the area of circles in YEAR 11
LMAO THAT SHIT IS FOR BABIES WTF ARE YALL DOIN TUXX AS UDJSJ

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Did you not read my source? Unless its your husbands sperm its haram which means its zina. You'll have a better chance fucking some somali nigga on the street than finding a somali sperm donor :mjlol:
I am not going to sleep with random men. Stop recommending that to me. I have made up my mind that marriage is not an option but children are. Since I know the stigma that comes with madow children unfortunately I can’t have an African American donor. I will look for arab but if I have to I will just ask for cadan donor. Somali is my first choice believe me but it’s not possible.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
YALL DONT KNOW IF I LIVE IN DENMARK NORWAY OR SWEDEN.

AND I WONT TELL :damn:

STILL ALL THIS COUNTRIES ARE THE BEST TO LIVE IN... SO f*ck YALL:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

@Destiny

It is normal to not want marriage or to feel unready and unprepared for marriage presently, but you can't be certain of what's in your future. Therefore, it would be unwise to make any hasty conclusions especially ones with consequences you are likely to regret.

To me, it seems like you are someone with goals and ambitions you want to realize, and you fear marriage will get in the way by "trapping" you in commitment. However, that doesn't have to be the case. We can look for a suitable partner that will support us in our goal and ambitions while at the same time pursuing our goals.

It seems shortsighted to not be interested in such a partner especially when you want kids in the future. It is up to you now to start laying the foundations your future kids are going to be raised on. Don't think about silly things like surrogates. Why deprive your kids of their father? Kor u fikir girl

Also, see a fuking doctor for your unhealthy fear of men

Chears

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
I am not going to sleep with random men. Stop recommending that to me. I have made up my mind that marriage is not an option but children are. Since I know the stigma that comes with madow children unfortunately I can’t have an African American donor. I will look for arab but if I have to I will just ask for cadan donor. Somali is my first choice believe me but it’s not possible.
I will be in your local sperm clinic soon habibity i assure you there will be good quality garxajis stock there next time you ask for a somali donor

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
@Destiny

It is normal to not want marriage or to feel unready and unprepared for marriage presently, but you can't be certain of what's in your future. Therefore, it would be unwise to make any hasty conclusions especially ones with consequences you are likely to regret.

To me, it seems like you are someone with goals and ambitions you want to realize, and you fear marriage will get in the way by "trapping" you in commitment. However, that doesn't have to be the case. We can look for a suitable partner that will support us in our goal and ambitions while at the same time pursuing our goals.

It seems shortsighted to not be interested in such a partner especially when you want kids in the future. It is up to you now to start laying the foundations your future kids are going to be raised on. Don't think about silly things like surrogates. Why deprive your kids of their father? Kor u fikir girl

Also, see a fuking doctor for your unhealthy fear of men

Chears
naaya stop your misogynistic xaar in this thread it is as if you have shat all over the thread with your incel redpill garbage be a true faarax and bend over for our Madow brothers and let them partake in the fruits of our shared labour.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
naaya stop your misogynistic xaar in this thread it is as if you have shat all over the thread with your ***** redpill garbage be a true faarax and bend over for our Madow brothers and let them partake in the fruits of our shared labour.
Only one way you donate semen; the natural way.
f*ck that weirdo test tube shit.:camby:

Trending

Latest posts