tenor.gif

giphy.gif
you’ve caught yet another C A S E :dead:
we just gonna have to submit another tip to the fbi
la ilaha illallah

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
And she told me she was writing a essay I thought maybe a real essay while I'm writing a thesis she is writing a high school paper smh
lmao there are a few long papers, lots of competitions require a research paper to accompany your presentation
i mean the IB final paper is like 3,000 words
but they have a good education system there in scandinavia so it’d probably be longer

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Marriage is overrated most of the niggas here are horny dogs that can't control their desire to have halal sex as soon as possible :comeon:

When you ask them why they want to get married their main talking points are always sex. They don't understand that their marriage is 100% going to flop if they marry some bytch from baadiyo that has nothing in common with them :mjlol:
Getting married for sex WTF these niggas man

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lmao there are a few long papers, lots of competitions require a research paper to accompany your presentation
i mean the IB final paper is like 3,000 words
but they have a good education system there in scandinavia so it’d probably be longer
I can write 3000 words while i whipe my futo in the toilet been maaha wallahi

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
So when your kid miss out on having a dad, you gonna point to the most unfortunate kids and say they have no father either....so suck it up. I would say thats very selfish
It is unfortunate but there is no other choice I have. I don’t think it’s very selfish. I will be financially able to take care of them so what else would they need?

Trending