Not Wanting Marriage

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Hello Somalispot :) I’m new here and I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and noticed how marriage is always a topic here. There seems to be a real desire for most young Somalis to find a partner and get married. I am one of the few who has no interest in the idea. I’ve never really wanted a husband and the idea of getting married makes me feel trapped. I never really desired to spend my time with a man or care for his needs. Of course I am attracted to men but I don’t think marriage is for me. I have never thought of marriage in my future even as a child. I might consider it in the future like who knows, being a woman in my early twenties. But right now I would be happier to be single. I was wondering if any others felt the same.
I am always in need of wives to clean my dishes and take care of my horde offspring, please send your CV and qualifications to my dms

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I admit it’s a little selfish but I want kids. Plenty of kids have no father in their life anyway.
That ain’t a valid excuse. Fathers are very, very important.

I don’t know what I’d have been without my aabo in my life.

The kid needs someone to show them what being a man is.

I admit it’s a little selfish but I want kids. Plenty of kids have no father in their life anyway.

So when your kid miss out on having a dad, you gonna point to the most unfortunate kids and say they have no father either....so suck it up. I would say thats very selfish

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are young so its too soon to tell.

I am straight, Muslim and have been celibate my whole life but marriage does not excite me either. I see it as entrapment in a way and I'm in my early 30s. If I decide on it there are still offers on the table.

:drakekidding: Ignore these little Abdis though since they think everyone is as sexually frustrated as them.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Who dafuq want to end up alone :umwhat:

I won’t get married anytime soon tho, must finish high school +++ my dad won’t let me get married before getting a degree. So it not anytime soon

but best belive my ass is getting married :ufdup:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You are young so its too soon to tell.

I am straight, Muslim and have been celibate my whole life but marriage does not excite me either. I see it as entrapment in a way and I'm in my early 30s. If I decide on it there are still offers on the table.

:drakekidding: Ignore these little Abdis though since they think everyone is as sexually frustrated as them.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon:

Who dafuq want to end up alone :umwhat:

I won’t get married anytime soon tho, must finish high school +++ my dad won’t let me get married before getting a degree. So it not anytime soon

but best belive my ass is getting married :ufdup:
Your in high school :gucciwhat: i have no clue if I said things to you but please ignore them child

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@anyways YOUR IN HIGH SCHOOL!!

I’m going to jail jail. :mjhaps:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

cuba.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Marriage is overrated most of the niggas here are horny dogs that can't control their desire to have halal sex as soon as possible :comeon:

When you ask them why they want to get married their main talking points are always sex. They don't understand that their marriage is 100% going to flop if they marry some "bad" bytch from baadiyo that has nothing in common with them :mjlol:

Trending