NOT AGAIN! Here comes another xaliimo soliciting your sympathy b/c her child has been removed from her after giving birth to the child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Once again a xaliimo fails to explain what allegation or pretense by the state that had her child removed from her.

Typical catchphrases these xaliimos use are “
Waan murugeeysanahay…..waad dareemi kartaa hooyo ilmaheeda laga qaatey….gaalo ba ilamaha iga qaatey….”

I must know what the state has to say.

Not gonna get my sympathy lady.

After further digging I found the cause. She lightly touched on it whilst justifying her wrong doing.

She left the kids in the home by themselves. Mind you the kids are under 5 years old.
She admitted that she fed them and put them to sleep.

I salute the Republic of Austria. Keep them children away from her.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where are the dads?

Perhabs was working hard for them. The only job she had was to look after the kids.

She admitted that she left the kids at home by themselves. Kids that are under 5 years of age.

Why must you ask about the dad. The dad is must likely the breadwinner. This is Austria. They don’t give that much of a handout. They offer jobs.

Yes she messed up but I’ve noticed a pattern with these situations. The fathers are nowhere to be seen! Maybe if she had help she wouldn’t have left them alone.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xalimos mother are boss ladies, and Farahs Fathers are Sus. A Match made in heaven

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why would she lie? Also this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.

evidently she ain’t giving us the whole truth but nothing but the truth.
What she is giving is condensed half truth of what really happened. Kulahaa “I left for just 7 min”.

i can easily theorize what she did. There had to have been a regular behavior where she would just leave them at home. I wouldn’t even doubt her going to a wedding at night. She stated that she suspects the store owner reported her. I suspect that the neighbors got so concerned they reported her. I wonder if the children were heard crying relentlessly? Did they walk out side?

Perhabs was working hard for them. The only job she had was to look after the kids.

She admitted that she left the kids at home by themselves. Kids that are under 5 years of age.

Why must you ask about the dad. The dad is must likely the breadwinner. This is Austria. They don’t give that much of a handout. They offer jobs.

Excuses, excuses.

Usually in those situations, the father is nowhere to be found.

Being only a 'breadwinner' is also not enough. This isn't the 1950s, women also work now and also can hold additional responsibilities. Men need to also start looking out for their offspring as well. Some of these women have PND and other mental health issues.

What she is giving is condensed half truth of what really happened. Kulahaa “I left for just 7 min”.

i can easily theorize what she did. There had to have been a regular behavior where she would just leave them at home. I wouldn’t even doubt her going to a wedding at night. She stated that she suspects the store owner reported her. I suspect that the neighbors got so concerned they reported her. I wonder if the children were heard crying relentlessly? Did they walk out side?
Wow. You really have so much energy for Somali women but never the men. We’ve seen many cases like this.

This is one example where Somali mothers have to go out to stop their children from joining gangs. Like I said before where are the fathers?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Wow. You really have so much energy for Somali women but never the men. We’ve seen many cases like this.

This is one example where Somali mothers have to go out to stop their children from joining gangs. Like I said before where are the fathers?
This is not in Sweden but in Austria with the women in the OP video. Why do you femnazis go so hard in blaming anybody other than the woman. You are bringing situations from years ago to score points.

e833b8c6b9a347b53212c79d76a41656.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I was trying to wonder who reported her! Now i know lol People are damn nosey

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Excuses, excuses.

Usually in those situations, the father is nowhere to be found.

Being only a 'breadwinner' is also not enough. This isn't the 1950s, women also work now and also can hold additional responsibilities. Men need to also start looking out for their offspring as well. Some of these women have PND and other mental health issues.
L
You are not gonna bend our pristine traditions where you would like our menfolks to be emasculated.

Our women will continue to take care of the children.

She’s home with the kids she needs to apply some intelligence. She can’t just leave a 3 year old home for even 30 seconds.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wonder who reported her? Usually its another Halimo who is jealous or is barren. Women are their biggest enemy

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wonder who reported her? Usually its another Halimo who is jealous or is barren. Women are their biggest enemy

She said it in the video. She suspects a guy from the Xawalaada store “near by”.

If it’s that man I would hope he is given a medal sharaf.

L
You are not gonna bend our pristine traditions where you would like our menfolks to be emasculated.

She’s home with the kids she needs to apply some intelligence. She can’t just leave a 3 year old home for even 30 seconds.

L

Not looking out for your child isn't a 'pristine' tradition. A father, a Muslim one is in charge of the well being of his flock, so yes I will ask.

You seem to have a stereotypical AA view of fatherhood, that is your dhaqan.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not looking out for your child isn't a 'pristine' tradition. A father, a Muslim one is in charge of the well being of his flock, so yes I will ask.

You seem to have a stereotypical AA view of fatherhood, that is your dhaqan.

Blame me when I’m at the home. Not when I’m out in the community, working and maybe sometimes socializing.
why did I pay that meher for. Did she pay meher for me ? What’s your problem.

This is not in Sweden but in Austria with the women in the OP video. Why do you femnazis go so hard in blaming anybody other than the woman. You are bringing situations from years ago to score points.

View attachment 209599

Feminist?

Stop contradicting yourself. Do you lot not argue that feminists are a threat to the family and that children need their dads? Now that we ask where the child's father is, you're rambling on about feminazis.

Children NEED both mum and dad. Only talking about the mother is absurd, unless you're telling me she is a single mother?

In any functioning family, both mum and dad are responsible for their children and the father is meant to be the head of the household. Therefore, he is very much accountable.

Where are the dads?
Hit & run .
Those fobs aren't capable of providing for themselves ,they jump from gus to gus & hope he's the one.

The men who interact with them aren't marriage material ,either starting a family & providing is not in their mind .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending