NOT AGAIN! Here comes another xaliimo soliciting your sympathy b/c her child has been removed from her after giving birth to the child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is 'you guys'?

Someone made a topic about a Madow revert who is fixated on Somalis and also neglected one of his wives to the extent her hair fell out (his own words).

All of the text in the original post were made by the Madow revert himself, there was no speculation. If you are a Madow revert, I pray you find self-love and focus on your own ethnic group instead of sniffing around Somalis.
You also accused me of being madow revert. Just because you don’t like someone’s views, doesn’t make them into madow reverts. Also, there is nothing wrong with revert brothers. I find a lot of them are very serious about religion

I wish i had multiple wives
but seriously that whole thread was just waffle, u guys look for anything to complain about, how many madow reverts have u met in real life?

-Wouldn't buy his wife basic hygiene products to such an extent her hair fell out.

- To make it worse, he posted it on social media to show off to his redpill bros.

-Posted a picture of his wife on the internet bending down tying his shoes to show how dominant he is.

- He then admitted from what I can remember he wasn't even planning to go outside, he just wanted her to do it, to show his followers how dominant he is.

Last edited:
Who is 'you guys'?

Someone made a topic about a Madow revert who is fixated on Somalis and also neglected one of his wives to the extent her hair fell out (his own words).

All of the text in the original post were made by the Madow revert himself, there was no speculation. If you are a Madow revert, I pray you find self-love and focus on your own ethnic group instead of sniffing around Somalis.
im not a madow revert, u seem to be projecting alot, for all i know u could be a madow revert
hes not fixated on somalis most of his wives are not even somali, its got nothing to do him him being madow. U dont think men of every single race do the same thing as him?

-Wouldn't buy his wife basic hygiene products to such an extent her hair fell out.

- To make it worse, he posted it on social media to show off to his redpill bros.

-Posted a picture of his wife on the internet bending down tying his shoes to show how dominant he is.

- He then admitted from what I can remember he wasn't even planning to go outside, he just wanted her to do it, to show his followers how dominant he is.
-Well than thats his choice, his point was to show islamically u do not need to do it, it doesnt mean that he nver buys hair products for his wife

-If he wants his wife to tie his shoes why do you care? dominant or having good wives? He did that post to show what a wife who acc listens to her husband and loves him would do, as oppose to modern day feminists who wont even let their husband tell them to pick up crumbs off the floor

-Well than thats his choice, his point was to show islamically u do not need to do it, it doesnt mean that he nver buys hair products for his wife

-If he wants his wife to tie his shoes why do you care? dominant or having good wives? He did that post to show what a wife who acc listens to her husband and loves him would do, as oppose to modern day feminists who wont even let their husband tell them to pick up crumbs off the floor

-Not buying something for someone when you know they really need it and they are under your care is a form of cruelty.
I think most people with an atoms worth of kindness would know this. Hygiene products are things you do have to buy.

-Also, its humiliating. Imagine your hair is falling out and your husband posts strands of your hair on the internet and laughs about it with his bros? What man finds the fact that his wife is losing hair due to his cruelty funny?

- Don't bring femininism into this. There is nothing wrong with a wife tying up her husband's shoelace. But making someone do something for no reason, but to flex your dominance is arrogance and to post it on the internet for every man to see shows his lack of ghayrah.

You cannot tell me that islam honors women, yet think that this sort of behavior is honorable. This sort of power play goes against the Islamic spirit of marriage. Furthermore, for all your talk of feminism, you should know redpill is just as Western and haram.

Last edited:
-Not buying something for someone when you know they really need it and they are under your care is a form of cruelty.
I think most people with an atoms worth of kindness would know this. Hygiene products are things you do have to buy.

-Also, its humiliating. Imagine your hair is falling out and your husband posts strands of your hair on the internet and laughs about it with his bros? What man finds the fact that his wife is losing hair due to his cruelty funny?

- Don't bring femininism into this. There is nothing wrong with a wife tying up her husband's shoelace. But making someone do something for no reason, but to flex your dominance is arrogance and to post it on the internet for every man to see shows his lack of ghayrah.

You cannot tell me that islam honors women, yet think that this sort of behavior is honorable. This sort of power play goes against the Islamic spirit of marriage. Furthermore, for all your talk of feminism, you should know redpill is just as Western and haram.
i dont support red pill nor do i care about it. Im just defending the brothers actions u guys make it seem like hes beating his wives, compared to what a good chunk of men do o women in their marriages this man is doing nothing, u should complain about the reverts that r acc abusing their wives.
I dont even agree with wat he did but u making it seem like hes a woman abuser which is wrong

i dont support red pill nor do i care about it. Im just defending the brothers actions u guys make it seem like hes beating his wives, compared to what a good chunk of men do o women in their marriages this man is doing nothing, u should complain about the reverts that r acc abusing their wives.
I dont even agree with wat he did but u making it seem like hes a woman abuser which is wrong

You need to research what 'abuse' consists of and you'll learn that it's not only physical.

Thanks for summarising.

Isn't it funny how these males seek to assert dominance over the physically weaker gender, instead of competing with other men. The word 'bully' comes to mind.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I've probably got more Somali blood in me than most other Reer Xamar since my mother is full Hawiye and my father is only half CadCad while his mother was a full Darod. So I'm probably almost full Somali, it's just that according to Somali custom you take your father's qabil not your mother's. I would claim Abgaal if I could but I can't really. Also, yes I'm a male. Age 24.
Wtf, you’re just somali f*ck clan system this some bull
:mindblown:

Witholding something someone needs to such an extent their hair is falling out and then laughing about it on social media is messed up no matter how you look at it.

If you needed something from your wife, she withheld it for no reason, posted it on the internet and laughted at you with her girls you'd think its f'd.

What's sad is that constantly we're told that Islam is a religion of mercy, but some Muslim men think they can treat their wives like dirt. But its fine right? As long as you're not beating us black and blue?

Witholding something someone needs to such an extent their hair is falling out and then laughing about it on social media is messed up no matter how you look at it.

If you needed something from your wife, withheld it for no reason, posted it on the internet with her girls, you'd think its f'd.

What's sad is that constantly we're told that Islam is a religion of mercy, but some Muslim men think they can treat their wives like dirt. But its fine right? As long as you're not beating us black and blue?

These misogynist guys on here would get violent if a man treated their sisters like that. And the only reason they would defend their sisters is because they see it as disrespect to them, not that they actually care about any woman's feelings.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Where’d that thread go anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.