NOT AGAIN! Here comes another xaliimo soliciting your sympathy b/c her child has been removed from her after giving birth to the child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame me when I’m at the home. Not when I’m out in the community, working and maybe sometimes socializing.
why did I pay that meher for. Did she pay meher for me ? What’s your problem.

Mehr in Islam is simply a gift man gives to his new bride to show his seriousness. So I fail to see why you're bringing up the Mehr convo.

A man is the head of the household. You're responsible for the well-being of not only your child, but also your wife. Therefore, any sane person will ask where the father is as he is just as responsible.

@Grigori Rasputin

In those cases, when the father is around social services will usually give the father the primary carer role if they deem the mother unfit.

So yes, we have every right to ask. Why has he allowed his kids to be taken? If the mother is seen as unfit parent, what about the father? Was he also negligent?

Women and men should question their gender.

A women should ask, how can your child be taken away from you?

And a dude should ask, how could you allow your son or daughter to be given away when your supposed to be protecting them?

But the person who’s care their under, should be given the majority of blame because the state don’t just decide to take your kids so there must be some negligence.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not looking out for your child isn't a 'pristine' tradition. A father, a Muslim one is in charge of the well being of his flock, so yes I will ask.

You seem to have a stereotypical AA view of fatherhood, that is your dhaqan.

Look, you’re confused. At one moment you are relinquishing responsibility to me, your man, yet you want me to do domestic household affairs.
Who’s penetrating who here?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

In those cases, when the father is around social services will usually give the father the primary carer role if they deem the mother unfit.

So yes, we have every right to ask. Why has he allowed his kids to be taken? If the mother is seen as unfit parent, what about the father? Was he also negligent?

Real talk tho, in her videos she mentions her husband a lot. What’s missing here. I’m suspecting that they’re lying to the benefit office.

It makes no sense.

Maybe in Austria both parents are culpable in this crime since they’re husband and wife.

But wouldn’t they ask “who was with the child last”.

Horta, why would she get pregnant again when she knows the state have taken her kids. Does she think that the ruling only applies to previous ones.

Look, you’re confused. At one moment you are relinquishing responsibility to me, your man, yet you want me to do domestic household affairs.
Who’s penetrating who here?

I never once said she isn't responsible. She is, but if the father was in the picture he could have went to argued his case to social services and he would be seen as the main carer, if his wife is seen as an unfit mother. Do you see what i'm talking about.

Kids have both mum and dad for a reason. If one parent is dead or unfortunately useless, the other should be able to take the reigns.

Kids aren't domestic affairs like cooking and cleaning you doqon. As a man YOU to are responsible for their wellbeing and are the head of the family.

Not looking out for your child isn't a 'pristine' tradition. A father, a Muslim one is in charge of the well being of his flock, so yes I will ask.

You seem to have a stereotypical AA view of fatherhood, that is your dhaqan.
Listen there exists a clear divide of responsibilities, the woman takes care of the inner household environment and the man takes care of the outside work environment. Easy concept sxb, you're western colonised mind is showing itself here, please stop misleading the young ones on this forum with your feminist agenda.

Real talk tho, in her videos she mentions her husband a lot. What’s missing here. I’m suspecting that they’re lying to the benefit office.

It makes no sense.

Maybe in Austria both parents are culpable in this crime since they’re husband and wife.

But wouldn’t they ask “who was with the child last”.

Horta, why would she get pregnant again when she knows the state have taken her kids. Does she think that the ruling only applies to previous ones.

You may have a point. I personally know if a case where a woman's child got into an accident under her care. Social care started to intervene. Her husband complained and they awarded him full responsibility as they thought his wife was an unfit mother.

If she didn't have a proactive husband, she would be in a bad situation.

Listen there exists a clear divide of responsibilities, the woman takes care of the inner household environment and the man takes care of the outside work environment. Easy concept sxb, you're western colonised mind is showing itself here, please stop misleading the young ones on this forum with your feminist agenda.
She’s not being feminist. All she seems to be saying is if the mother can have her kids taken, where is the father from stopping the children from being put in the system, which is pretty logical. Unless I read her wrong.

This isn't Western whatsoever. Kids arent the same as cooking and cleaning. Stop throwing around the 'Westernized' word when something doesn't benefit you.

As a parent, male or female you have a responsibility over your children. If you can see your wife is unfit mother, you need to be able to step up before the council sniff around.

She’s not being feminist. All she seems to be saying is if the mother can have her kids taken, where is the father from stopping the children from being put in the system, which is pretty logical. Unless I read her wrong.
The father is not accountable for his wife's irresponsible behaviour, she made the mistake not him.

They lack common sense. Imagine if the father wasn't providing and the wife had her child taken away because the kids were starving and I only blamed the dad because that is 'his job'.. That would be insane and even more crazy, imagine I started to throw around the 'Western' card as well?

@HiraanBorn

That’s just crazy to hear. So a father should just watch his kids be taken into the system because of the mother’s irresponsible behavior?
No, the father should try to reclaim his children but he should dispose of his useless wife and get a new one.

They lack common sense. Imagine if the father wasn't providing and the wife had her child taken away because the kids were starving and I only blamed the dad because that is 'his job'.. That would be insane and even more crazy, imagine I started to throw around the 'Western' card as well?

@HiraanBorn
Your absolutely right, both parents are just as culpable if the kids get put in the system. Idk what your saying is some feminist or western agenda.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I never once said she isn't responsible. She is, but if the father was in the picture he could have went to argued his case to social services and he would be seen as the main carer, if his wife is seen as an unfit mother. Do you see what i'm talking about.

Kids have both mum and dad for a reason. If one parent is dead or unfortunately useless, the other should be able to take the reigns.

Kids aren't domestic affairs like cooking and cleaning you doqon. As a man YOU to are responsible for their wellbeing and are the head of the family.

I am responsible in a big way. I wire the money to my official kid’s mothers. However, my unofficial kids mothers (mainly madoow) I wire money to them here and there in big chunk. Strangely they haven’t gone after me with the child support people. Is it because I call them to look into the kid’s lives. I speak to them. I warn them about the pitfalls of imitating gangster music. I urge them to look up to Isaac Newton, Nikolai Tesla, Von Braun, George Washington Carver, Christian Bernard and etc. I urge them not to see Lebron James, Kanye, Qaxaabad Minaj and etc as a role model. I ask them about their grades. I ask them about their girlfriends (to make sure they don’t have qoomuLuudh tendencies). I glorify the fruit of the nation of Somalia. I installed in my boys to eventually marrying a xaliimo, the fruits of the nation.

Last edited:
No, the father should try to reclaim his children but he should dispose of his useless wife and get a new one.

I have a question.

So because its the father's role to provide. If he doesn't it mean a womans can watch her child starve and the father is the only one to blame?

I have a question.

So because its the father's role to provide. If he doesn't it mean a womans can watch her child starve and the father is the only one to blame?
Stop flipping the narrative and attacking the male figure who isn't responsible in this situation. Put the blame where it belongs and stop defending an irresponsible mother when you wouldn't defend an irresponsible father. Are you a brainless individual? Pathetic.

Feminist? They would argue that fathers aren't needed, nor are they the head of the household.

You have no priniciples and you throw around the feminist argument to so that men can behave like irresponsible teens rather than the leaders of their households.

Status
Not open for further replies.