NOT AGAIN! Here comes another xaliimo soliciting your sympathy b/c her child has been removed from her after giving birth to the child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop flipping the narrative and attacking the male figure who isn't responsible in this situation. Put the blame where it belongs and stop defending an irresponsible mother when you wouldn't defend an irresponsible father. Are you a brainless individual? Pathetic.

I never not blamed the mum.She is to be blamed more. But why are you acting like children only have one parent?

Answer my question.

You know damn well I have a point. You're the one that said men and women have clear roles with regards to their children.

Can a mother watch her child starve and soley blame the dad? That is literally your logic.

I never not blamed the mum.She is to be blamed more. But why are you acting like children only have one parent?

Answer my question.

You know damn well I have a point. You're the one that said men and women have clear roles with regards to their children.

Can a mother watch her child starve and soley blame the dad? That is literally your logic.
I'm not going to answer your question because your question is exhibiting feminist idiocy and bias. Take your qashin arguments elsewhere woman.

Mozart

You need people like me

Answer my question.

Anyone who says a majority of men uphold their end of the deal and provide for their kids when they're no longer with the mother is a liar. Most of these women are doing everything from cooking, cleaning, school runs, tuition and grocery shopping.

Even if the mother is useless and parties all the time, it's your responsibility as a father to remove your kids from that situation.

This woman in London went out to Sainsburys to grocery shop earlier this week. She probably couldn't carry everything alongside 4 kids so she left them at home and they died in a fire. When she got home, everyone was jeering her as if she got back from a nightclub.

Khasaaro Faarax got no shame
getting triggered when a legitimate question is asked . Where is the fucking the aabo of these poor kids ?
I bet he's somewhere googarad-chasing, oblivious to what's happening to his kids

the Khasaaro who fathered these poor kids gets 65% of the blame for failing to protect his own kids.
the crazy mother gets 35%

wa billah al tawfiq
:yacadiim:

Anyone who says a majority of men uphold their end of the deal and provide for their kids when they're no longer with the mother is a liar. Most of these women are doing everything from cooking, cleaning, school runs, tuition and grocery shopping.

Even if the mother is useless and parties all the time, it's your responsibility as a father to remove your kids from that situation.

This woman in London went out to Sainsburys to grocery shop earlier this week. She probably couldn't carry everything alongside 4 kids so she left them at home and they died in a fire. When she got home, everyone was jeering her as if she got back from a nightclub.

You can't compare that situation to this one in my opinion, they're both on a completely different level respectively. One involves kids being taken away and in the other involves kids dying in fire.

I'm not going to answer your question because your question is exhibiting feminist idiocy and bias. Take your qashin arguments elsewhere woman.

Exactly, because you know your train of thought is stupid. You could never answer my question, without showing you're either

A. An idiot.

B. A hypocrite.

My argument was indeed 'qashin' as I merely mirrored your stupid argument.

Throwing around the 'Feminist' and 'Western' isn't going to change that. You have no priniciples.

No feminist would argue that men are should be the leaders of their households, no feminist would say that women should listen to their husbands. No feminist would say that fathers are important as they're protectors and providers.

My point is as man who is meant to be a 'leader' you need to be aware before outsiders notice shit. You can cry feminist all you want, but this shit hardly happens in families with strong father figures.

Exactly, because you know your train of thought is stupid. You could never answer my question, without showing you're either

A. An idiot.

B. A hypocrite.

My argument was indeed 'qashin' as I merely mirrored your stupid argument.

Throwing around the 'Feminist' and 'Western' isn't going to change that. You have no priniciples.

No feminist would argue that men are should be the leaders of their households, no feminist would say that women should listen to their husbands. No feminist would say that fathers are important as they're protectors and providers.

My point is as man who is meant to be a 'leader' you need to be aware before outsiders notice shit. You can cry feminist all you want, but this shit hardly happens in families with strong father figures.
Unimpressed Uh Huh GIF

Mozart

You need people like me
You can't compare that situation to this one in my opinion, they're both on a completely different level respectively. One involves kids being taken away and in the other involves kids dying in fire.
I don't think anyone here has confirmed why the kids were taken away. In the case she was out doing something for her kids - is it still her fault ?

If she was at a wedding or something dumb, then her kids were rightfully taken away.

She likes to blame men for everything like a typical feminist when she has no concept of diin and Dhaqan. Her kind of mentality is why we have an epidemic of single mother garoobs and over 30 gumeeys. A lot of Somali women in the west don’t have the Dhaqan, loyalty to husband and family as women back home. If the father is not present, nine times out of ten the woman kicked him out.

She likes to blame men for everything like a typical feminist when she has no concept of diin and Dhaqan. Her kind of mentality is why we have an epidemic of single mother garoobs and over 30 gumeeys. A lot of Somali women in the west don’t have the Dhaqan, loyalty to husband and family as women back home. If the father is not present, nine times out of ten the woman kicked him out.

Don't you dare try to say I have no concept of deen and dhaqan loool.

Are you not the one that:

1.Defended ography.

2.Believes a man doesn't have to provide for his family.

3.Believes a man doesn't have to spend equal time with wives in polygamous marriages.

4. Anyone with your beliefs has no rights to accuse others of not having an idea of deen. Even the most ignorant of Islam don't have your beliefs.

When I asked for Legitimate proof you started talking about your mere opinions and then you posted a fatwa about polgamy, which had NOTHING to do with equal spending of time.

You're a fraud..byeeee

Season 1 Window Closing GIF by Law & Order

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The kids are way better off with gaal. I bet she and her husband never hugged their kids or had an emotional bonding with them. They must have suffered emotional trauma like so many kids.

:westbrookwtf:

May god protect us all from someone like you. What a disgusting comment.

The kids are way better off with gaal. I bet she and her husband never hugged their kids or had an emotional bonding with them. They must have suffered emotional trauma like so many kids.

You symbolise the very people that the Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan fought against. If you were to appear before me I would certainly sever your jugular vein.

Is that why you became a Cabdi-Gaal ,
hooyo didn't give you a hug? :icon e smile:

bad parenting has nothing to do with religion , mista Gaal .
1611258646244.png

May god protect us all from someone like you. What a disgusting comment.
What exactly is disgusting about my comment? Women have a habit of lying to themselves and don’t want to take responsibility for their poor decision making. You are the ones who get pregnant and are responsible for children and household. Feminism is the reason there is so much dysfunction in Somali households. Just compare your mother or grandmothers marriage to modern marriages. Those women knew their roles and never complained.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He was a brave anti-colonialist and a Muslim Ghazi worthy of respect so of course you slander him, you represent everything he disapproved of.

Oh yes, a man who pushed hundreds of innocent people off the highest cliffs to their deaths all because they belonged to the same clan of the elders he had disagreements and rivalries with. You have no clue what you're talking about and making yourself look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending