NOT AGAIN! Here comes another xaliimo soliciting your sympathy b/c her child has been removed from her after giving birth to the child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, you and your kind, are like a broken record who repeats the same lame comments over and over again.

You are a defective male who cannot control his base urges and you take pleasure in trying to harass women because you know they are physically weaker. If you were a non-Somali male, you would wear a wig and fight women.
Maybe pay attention to what the majority of men are telling you instead of being so aggressive? There is a serious problem of unmarried women and garoobs in our society because women are not behaving like women anymore. Then you get angry because majority of men who are not simps reject your angry argumentative type of women. I’m speaking from experience as a married person, while youre quoting feminist manifesto. There are a few good obedient Somali girls in the west but majority need to be rehabilitated.

Like I said before, you and your kind, are like a broken record who repeats the same lame comments over and over again.

You are a defective male who cannot control his base urges and you take pleasure in trying to harass women because you know they are physically weaker. If you were a non-Somali male, you would wear a wig and fight women.
No is harassing anyone sxb, do you even know what this thread is about? We just don't like hearing the same old bias against men all the time, if we're repetitive than you people are even more so. You cloak your attacks on men by saying this is a logical argument, at least I'm honest about my arguments and don't hide.

Maybe pay attention to what the majority of men are telling you instead of being so aggressive? There is a serious problem of unmarried women and garoobs in our society because women are not behaving like women anymore. Then you get angry because majority of men who are not simps reject your angry argumentative type of women. I’m speaking from experience as a married person, while youre quoting feminist manifesto. There are a few good obedient Somali girls in the west but majority need to be rehabilitated.

What on earth are you going on about? This topic is about a mother who lost her children and the question was posed "where is the father" and you are rambling on about women and marriage. If you claim to be a married man, why would single women bother you anyway?

May Allah cure you, I don't know what else to say.

What on earth are you going on about? This topic is about a mother who lost her children and the question was posed "where is the father" and you are rambling on about women and marriage. If you claim to be a married man, why would single women bother you anyway?

I’m assuming they are divorced. And once they are divorced father don’t have much say in the woman’s house where the kids are. If she left her kids under 5 for hours alone, how can the father be at fault?

Nobody wants to be with defective women who don’t know their place, hence why there is no father. They kick out the father and then blame society for their ills. If this woman was obedient to her husband, worked hard and took care of her husband and family, she wouldn’t be in this situation. There is a reason why majority of those in hell are women.

Well yes, this topic delves into marriage and gender relations because these are the roots of the problem. He is giving his reasonings and you say things like "May Allah cure you." As if he is a demented individual, this is the problem here both sides believe they are right without seriously listening to each other. It just proves that in a woman's mind a woman can do no wrong.

No is harassing anyone sxb, do you even know what this thread is about? We just don't like hearing the same old bias against men all the time, if we're repetitive than you people are even more so. You cloak your attacks on men by saying this is a logical argument, at least I'm honest about my arguments and don't hide.

There are various topics like this where you always pop up, and you have a pattern of avoiding the men who disagree with you, and instead you make a beeline for the women.

LOL

Nobody wants to be with defective women who don’t know their place, hence why there is no father. They kick out the father and then blame society for their ills. If this woman was obedient to her husband, worked hard and took care of her husband and family, she wouldn’t be in this situation. There is a reason why majority of those in hell are women.

It fascinates me how someone who advocates for the most vile haram such as p0rnography has the nerve to talk about hellfire.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The Sayid and his dervishes were murderous, they did throw people off cliffs and their soldiers harassed, robbed and killed nomads they saw. They were similar to AlShabab in ways. @AbdiGaalDoon is absolutely right in his assertion. The fact that people act as if he's some innocent hero is quite amusing.

It's insane how such a man is revered by many Somalis when he even attacked large sections of his own clan, forget about other clans. His reign of terror occurred recently when our great grandparents were young adults and their stories passed down to our grandparents. The only explanation is Kacaan communist propaganda. I heard he was terrorizing people as far south as Bay and Bakool. Have people brainwashed during the dictatorship at what he has done?

There are various topics like this where you always pop up, and you have a pattern of avoiding the men who disagree with you, and instead you make a beeline for the women.

LOL
I do not avoid the men who disagree with me so that's an evident lie on your part to discredit me. I replied to the main person refuting my points which happened to be a woman, I don't see the problem with that. You are creating an issue out of nothing here.

reer

VIP
It's insane how such a man is revered by many Somalis when he even attacked large sections of his own clan, forget about other clans. His reign of terror occurred recently when our great grandparents were young adults and their stories passed down to our grandparents. The only explanation is Kacaan communist propaganda. I heard he was terrorizing people as far south as Bay and Bakool. Have people brainwashed during the dictatorship at what he has done?
his reign over shilabo was better for my family than selassie and mussolini and churchill. :wow:

He's revered because he fought against the European colonialists who were indoctrinating the young Somali children with their missionary work. So what if he fought and killed other Somalis? As if he was the only Somali doing it at the time lmao. Clan rivalries were rife back then as they are indeed now, plus most of those clans he fought and plundered were ones who were working with his enemies or with the Europeans to kill him.

It is propaganda, the Biyomaal fought the Italians, the Sultanate of Hobyo and Majeerteenia fought the Italians as did others, but instead of providing a nuanced and honest look into Somalia's history, the dictator tried to create a hero out of a very controversial character.

Somali history should be told in truth; the good, the bad and the ugly, all of it.

He's revered because he fought against the European colonialists who were indoctrinating the young Somali children with their missionary work. So what if he fought and killed other Somalis? As if he was the only Somali doing it at the time lmao. Clan rivalries were rife back then as they are indeed now, plus most of those clans he fought and plundered were ones who were working with his enemies or with the Europeans to kill him.

He even fought his own tribe among others, his attacks were indiscriminate. Anyway, you are not even part of any Somali ethnic tribe, so I don't know why you are making up stories about other people's histories.

Talk about your own CadCads and what they were doing during Colonialism.

reer

VIP
He even fought his own Ogaadeen tribe among others, his attacks were indiscriminate. Anyway, you are not even part of any Somali ethnic tribe, so I don't know why you are making up stories about other people's histories.
hes konfurian and reer xamar somali weeye your northern fascism is alien to us konfurians.

He even fought his own Ogaadeen tribe among others, his attacks were indiscriminate. Anyway, you are not even part of any Somali ethnic tribe, so I don't know why you are making up stories about other people's histories.

Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He even fought his own tribe among others, his attacks were indiscriminate. Anyway, you are not even part of any Somali ethnic tribe, so I don't know why you are making up stories about other people's histories.

His hooyo is Hawiye and most Cadcads are at least 40% geeljire genetically. Many even more. And their native tongue is Somali. There were even Cadcads in the SYL. Really rubs me the wrong way when some of you on here try to jab at Hiraan over this and diminish his Somaliness then follow it up with basically "Uhhh, you is ethnic minority so shut up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending