North/East Africans don't have bad muscle genetics, proof included

Fucking losers Wallahi. Your blessed with tall genes. Put some work and clean up your diet and you’ll have an impressive physique. You can change your weight but you cannot change your height. Get to work fatty @SociallyAwkwardFarax and stop whining tap into those euro Asian genes then bozo
These guys don’t want to get better theres not even a point in trying. One thing I’ve realized is they are lazy as hell and will make up every excuse to not hit the gym even if they have proof they can get big right in front of them. I’ve even given up on my own homies smh

World

VIP
I think I've seen it said and bandied around here a lot that North and East Africans have naturally small frames and can't put on muscle, but I think there's more than a few examples out there in the wild proving this wrong. There might be some individuals in the populace with small frames who can't put on muscle, but I think they're in actuality a minority and definitely don't form the majority. Most are just simply too lazy to reach their genetic potential and don't put in effort in the first place, but basically any dude out there can get yoked if he puts his mind to it.

View attachment 250557
View attachment 250558
who would want to look like that acudubilah? as long as you’re 6 ft + with a lean/slim physique and some muscle you’re good

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Stop being b*tch-niggas and making excuses. I got pretty jacked quite easily just eating hilib iyo caano broducts and Somalis balloon just fine on PEDs:

Ninjas like you and me are proof that Somalis and other Horners don't have to be stuck with that scrawny stick physique. I think we have plenty of capacity to get fairly strong and muscular if we lift some weights and eat enough nutritious food.

This was me like 1.5-2 years back:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not in that kinda shape now. A lot's happened in life and I just haven't had the time and motivation but power to you, young man.
:denzelnigga:

Our normal state is not to be very muscular and it's obvious why. Our ancestors lived in an arid to semi-arid, warm environment and were adapted well to that and, like Arabians and Nilotes, rather lean and lithe in appearance and their lifestyle while strenuous wasn't exactly like weight lifting all the time so they didn't balloon up but I've noticed Faraaxs can balloon up just fine with the right amount of protein, micronutrients and hypertrophy. I did so myself and that was while not even trying to get big at all. I treated the gym like an activity I did for fun and was not aiming for hypertrophy or to hit PRs.

Faraaxs also blow up quite a bit like anyone on PEDs, from what I've seen:

Ahmed Kismayo

Hassan Jama
(Yemeni hooyo)

Ayman Sabo

Don't bullshit me, you excuse making b*tch-niggas. Neither those guys nor I are genetic outliers. The onus is on you to prove this claim if you think so. Hit the weights and cease the excuses, mothafuckas.

Stop being b*tch-niggas and making excuses. I got pretty jacked quite easily just eating hilib iyo caano broducts and Somalis balloon just fine on PEDs:

Don't bullshit me, you excuse making b*tch-niggas. Neither those guys nor I are genetic outliers. The onus is on you to prove this claim if you think so. Hit the weights and cease the excuses, mothafuckas.
These lazy bums brought out the thug nigga in shimbiris. :dead1:

“ He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else”

I have personally helped two of my relatives, go from lugo baasto to jacked, in less then 6 months.

it’s all about fixing your diet and lifting heavy, if you have no idea where to start. Check out my thread.

Or don’t complain when your naago choose manly ajinabi men, over you’re weak, meek excuse making self.

That's how my body is already kind of built.
Very similar (good ol cushitic genes I guess)

Except if I junk food it or stress - I bloat easily. That's probably just a black thing.
It's a black thing. I felt like I gained 5 pounds just eating 3 sliced of pizza at a party yesterday :damn:

It’s weird seeing all these triggered responses from just me stating facts, I’m not deterring anyone from going gym so chill with the assumptions
You came in this thread saying those examples are due to genetics. Your inferring you cannot achieve those results with pure cushtic genetics. You are a man. No one cares about your genetics or how fast you got there, ppl care about the results. Stop projecting your failures as an individual to the rest of us.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It's a black thing. I felt like I gained 5 pounds just eating 3 sliced of pizza at a party yesterday :damn:

I noticed to it depends on what sugar content and carbs you intake in.

Sweet Breads & Dried Fruits digest better over Candy in how the sugar takes in. Juice is more refreshing than soda, you know?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's cause ur a black piller. "Thugmax" & go to the gym negro
Me being blackpilled doesn’t mean I’m a nihilist and that I’ve lost hope, I’m just aware of certain uncomfortable truths that’s it.
You came in this thread saying those examples are due to genetics. Your inferring you cannot achieve those results with pure cushtic genetics. You are a man. No one cares about your genetics or how fast you got there, ppl care about the results. Stop projecting your failures as an individual to the rest of us.
I’m not projecting anything at all, I’ve only said there’s differences between races when it comes to muscle building; you can obviously grow muscle and get ripped if you eat clean and train optimally but everyone’s got a ceiling.

Some got good genetics some got bad just life, easiest way to tell is if you got broad shoulders or not before starting training. My friend has a small frame been hitin gym for 4 yrs and his ripped but if u see him with jeans n a sweatshirt on you couldnt tell he lift

Genetic is just a sore excuse 70% off the people i see at gym are skinny or skinny fat the general population is even worse who dont train you dont know ur true ceiling before goin for a straight yr consistently how many somalis even go gym🤣? ik 2 who go 6 times a week for a long while most come once a month n that even is a minority.