North/East Africans don't have bad muscle genetics, proof included

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
I think I've seen it said and bandied around here a lot that North and East Africans have naturally small frames and can't put on muscle, but I think there's more than a few examples out there in the wild proving this wrong. There might be some individuals in the populace with small frames who can't put on muscle, but I think they're in actuality a minority and definitely don't form the majority. Most are just simply too lazy to reach their genetic potential and don't put in effort in the first place, but basically any dude out there can get yoked if he puts his mind to it.

94090b82ca7f7114.jpg

big-ramy-at-mr-olympia.jpg

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
That bodybuilder is African American though.

Hassan Jama is the only exception.

North Africans are different from cushites in build, they're well built. See how they succeed in football like their West African and Central African counterparts.

I think I've seen it said and bandied around here a lot that North and East Africans have naturally small frames and can't put on muscle, but I think there's more than a few examples out there in the wild proving this wrong. There might be some individuals in the populace with small frames who can't put on muscle, but I think they're in actuality a minority and definitely don't form the majority. Most are just simply too lazy to reach their genetic potential and don't put in effort in the first place, but basically any dude out there can get yoked if he puts his mind to it.

View attachment 250557
View attachment 250558
Myron Gaines is Sudanese so he’s probably got Arab or some Bantu genes that help him whereas the last dude is clearly on steroids

North Africans are different from cushites in build, they're well built. See how they succeed in football like their West African and Central African counterparts.
Since football is heavily cardio based I expect more east Africans would be more suited as they Excell in long distance running. West africans are more likely suited for American football rather than traditional football

Since football is heavily cardio based I expect more east Africans would be more suited as they Excell in long distance running. West africans are more likely suited for American football rather than traditional football
While it is cardio based for the most part, there is a need for short busts of explosiveness when on the attack and on the defense.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
These are the outliers bro.

Somalis are either over-weight or extremely Malnourished.

No muscle build at all
The funny thing is all old photos in the region are of bulky, muscular ripped tribesmen none of the skinny fat faraxes you see today making every excuse possible to avoid the gym.

761151D6-A8FC-4C52-82E1-B2163D208E91.jpeg

4FEC090E-843F-46CB-8F4F-1E9B4DBE49C4.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts