North African women are cucking their men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
its a bit of both I think they view it as a lesser person taking their women and them having a little bit of inferiority complex because of the big bbc myth
plus I remember a thread of black women sex workers being asked about the d"cks of black men and black men being described being joked about here size down there
I think that myth came from White America in the 1700-1900s when they wanted to dehumanize black people and compared Black men to sexual “beasts” who “preyed” on white women. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but it came from some racist shit.

I think that myth came from White America in the 1700-1900s when they wanted to dehumanize black people and compared Black men to sexual “beasts” who “preyed” on white women. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but it came from some racist shit.
plus its actually true from all the studies done black men are the biggest, white men after that and asians last

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
plus its actually true from all the studies done black men are the biggest, white men after that and asians last
No, some of those black countries are barely average.
The biggest group will shock you
:damedamn:
It’s calibeysteen, as in the Native Americans. No wonder they had a population over 100 million just in America in the 1400s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, some of those black countries are barely average.
The biggest group will shock you
:damedamn:
It’s calibeysteen, as in the Native Americans. No wonder they had a population over 100 million just in America in the 1400s.
actually that study your mentioning was wrong especially since there is not trusted study about black people compared to asians or white people

The funniest thing is that the girl isn't even Maghrebi😂 she's French and Portuguese i saw them on TikTok before. NA men favor white women then are upset when their women go where they're wanted, no credibility whatsoever.
For the non french speakers, below are some stats regarding exogamy and endogamy in France. Men's stats are on the upper side and women's on the lower. Exogamy is generally more present amongst men(except Asians) and even though Sahelian men marry out way more than their women, Tunisian men are even worse and moroccan men's exogamy in comparison to their women's is important as well(only Algerians are close to being equal
between the two genders).
Most NA women being Muslim, the most expected outcome for them in cases of exogamy is to marry other Muslim men. Guess which community in France besides Maghrebis give them the biggest pool of muslim men to marry with? Sahelian West Africa, it's just a logical follow-up. You can't expect all your women to be loyal when you marry out more than them and live in a multicultural society.

Attachments

• IMG_20220823_132501.jpg
    IMG_20220823_132501.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 81

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
before I respond can you teach me the spoiler thing
Click the 3 buttons on the top of the textbox, the one nexy to the drop image button. Then click the eye with the slash. You don’t need to enter a title and click continue. Make sure to write in between the two spoilers.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The funniest thing is that the girl isn't even Maghrebi😂 she's French and Portuguese i saw them on TikTok before. NA men favor white women then are upset when their women go where they're wanted, no credibility whatsoever.
For the non french speakers, below are some stats regarding exogamy and endogamy in France. Men's stats are on the upper side and women's on the lower. Exogamy is generally more present amongst men(except Asians) and even though Sahelian men marry out way more than their women, Tunisian men are even worse and moroccan men's exogamy in comparison to their women's is important as well(only Algerians are close to being equal
between the two genders).
Most NA women being Muslim, the most expected outcome for them in cases of exogamy is to marry other Muslim men. Guess which community in France besides Maghrebis give them the biggest pool of muslim men to marry with? Sahelian West Africa, it's just a logical follow-up. You can't expect all your women to be loyal when you marry out more than them and live in a multicultural society.
Kkkk this can’t be true wallahi. Many NAs intermarry within the NA groups remember that. And many marry cadaans. There are some that marry madhows but it’s not that much.

there have only been 2 reliable studies done on black men one is
Barboza et al 2018 which measured 167 random Black Brazilian men and found an average of 16.5 cm (6.5") with a standard deviation of 1.7 cm

and also Pereira et al 2004 which measured 19 random Black Portuguese soldiers and found an average of 17.64 cm (6.9")

which compared to Chen et al 2014 which measured 5000 Chinese men and didn't find out bigger than 7 inches

and the average of white men found the average at 6,2

Kkkk this can’t be true wallahi. Many NAs intermarry within the NA groups remember that. And many marry cadaans. There are some that marry madhows but it’s not that much.
here have only been 2 reliable studies done on black men one is
Barboza et al 2018 which measured 167 random Black Brazilian men and found an average of 16.5 cm (6.5") with a standard deviation of 1.7 cm

and also Pereira et al 2004 which measured 19 random Black Portuguese soldiers and found an average of 17.64 cm (6.9")

which compared to Chen et al 2014 which measured 5000 Chinese men and didn't find out bigger than 7 inches

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

I didn’t expect this :what: Bisinka I don’t want to know.
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

I'm confused what lead you to doing indepth research and being able to fact check others on this topic in the first place :gucciwhat:

This whole convo reminds me of this :deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending