North African women are cucking their men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkk this can’t be true wallahi. Many NAs intermarry within the NA groups remember that. And many marry cadaans. There are some that marry madhows but it’s not that much.
I know their exogamy doesn't only happens with black men but they shouldn't be surprised or upset if a good amount of them go towards these other african muslims. Most white French won't convert for them so it reduces considerably their choice

yeah I don’t want to end up with an ajnabi lover. Nobody is “settling” for me.
:jcoleno:
This is what I means its a genuine fear not wanting to end up with an ajnabi lover :damn:

do you guys remember this halimo who told her story @Waa dhamatay I just came across this again :jcoleno:
ceebta adunka how can one admit to having done that 🤢🤮

This is what ajnabi worship does to people now she's probably with some miskeen farax (hopefully not)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xalimos are moving like East Asian women. They slander their own men to be with chads. I’ve noticed how they’re raising their standards for ajinabi men. I remember they use to date any madow man.

Cadaans are a wild card, ranging from rugby chad only to no standards whatsoever.

Doubt it. It’s just high standards. Even the most untouchable obese madow woman ends up with a hench black guy or divests with a rich white model

Likewise xalimos are kind of chad only.
why do you constantly talk about madow women when their men date interracially at twice the rate?

if anything madow women need to date out more because their men are do it all the time

why do you constantly talk about madow women when their men date interracially at twice the rate?

if anything madow women need to date out more because their men are do it all the time
Madow women are loyal but their standards are very high. Hence why black men date out, either they date a 3-4/10 madow woman/stay incel or date a 6/10 ajnabi. It’s very hard for black men

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Xalimos are moving like East Asian women. They slander their own men to be with chads. I’ve noticed how they’re raising their standards for ajinabi men. I remember they use to date any madow man.
We don’t slander y’all nearly as much as y’all do us and nowhere near as much as the average ajnabi does to their own men. Get out of your bubble huuno.

Somali men need to stop talking about madhow women when it’s madhow men that hate them and are ruining their reputation online.

Madow women are loyal but their standards are very high. Hence why black men date out, either they date a 3-4/10 madow woman/stay incel or date a 6/10 ajnabi. It’s very hard for black men
mathow women are not loyal they have been made to feel insecure so they don't date out as much because they think there undesirable and black men keep throwing at them that they are not wanted and other men wont be able to handle them etc so they stick to what they know but have you seen the divestor community its growing heavy amongst black women. they are starting to move to other men

then why do half of millionaire black nba players date white?

do they struggle to get black women?

black men are very hateful to black women

i read what they say on twitter to their own women.

black women need to leave black men behind and date white or hispanic or asian

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Javelin, Somali men are technically black. Does that means.........

Oh My God Wow GIF

That's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.