North African women are cucking their men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm gonna view the kids from those unions the same way I view kids from self hating asian women and white men they are gonna be fucked up
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Look at the black men in the comments. “No video has felt nicer”, wallahi this is why I don’t like nimaankan. Where are those french North Africans to humble them. Where is your sharaf?
:what:
Even if they raid the comments the women are just gonna bash them for saying anything about this only the women can actually do something in such a scenario because then the rest of the women who normally defend this type of behaviour won't blindly attack another woman when they get called out and these thirsty weirdos cant say the usual stuff when its women calling them out.

It takes women to give these women a reality check not men. It's just gonna turn into a ridiculing session because women defend this type of content just look at all the messages the women left in that vid :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Even if they raid the comments the women are just gonna bash them for saying anything about this only the women can actually do something in such a scenario because then the rest of the women who normally defend this type of behaviour won't blindly attack another woman when they get called out and these thirsty weirdos cant say the usual stuff when its women calling them out.

It takes women to give these women a reality check not men. It's just gonna turn into a ridiculing session because women defend this type of content just look at all the messages the women left in that vid :mjlol:
I don’t believe most of the comments. Can’t trust any of these non-black women wallahi they are the fakest SJWs. They’re just spiting their men.
:damedamn:
Either that or North Africans are finished
:pachah1:
They need to leave Bilal out of this. Bilal ra was half Arab and half Abyssinian. He ain’t look like Babatunde. He probably looked Yemeni.
:lolbron:

I don’t believe most of the comments. Can’t trust any of these non-black women wallahi they are the fakest SJWs. They’re just spiting their men.
:damedamn:
Either that or North Africans are finished
:pachah1:
They need to leave Bilal out of this. Bilal ra was half Arab and half Abyssinian. He ain’t look like Babatunde. He probably looked Yemeni.
This was a vid addressed at arabs in general so I don't know where any of them are from really but yeah a lot do it to spite the men.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can say the same for men. This guy is an Arab Muslim, it’s one of those things like “white woman are better than arab women”. The first thing for the white woman side is “athiest and preserved” and he has the audacity to put “bilal is black” on the other side. A muslim propping up a dirty atheist over muslims. They don’t deserve any pity.
:mjlol:

You can say the same for men. This guy is an Arab Muslim, it’s one of those things like “white woman are better than arab women”. The first thing for the white woman side is “athiest and preserved” and he has the audacity to put “bilal is black” on the other side. A muslim propping up a dirty atheist over muslims. They don’t deserve any pity.
:mjlol:
Yeah but at least this coonery is out in the open. A clear enemy is better then one that pretends to be your friend.

The women lie through there teeth about it and you know if they are that way the more they single out how much they hate or are scared of white people. It's like those hoteps who hate white people and are pro black but somehow end up with white wives.

I don't think they deserve any pity either but I would prefer all these types come out of the wood works and be open with there divesting tendencies instead of being ashamed and trying to mask it.

Imagine ending up with an abdi in your case or a halimo who makes this kind of content and has dreamed of divesting and worshipping some ajnabi until something happened and then you came along unaware as a safety net to fall back on for a self hating ajnabi fetishizing coon :hova:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah but at least this coonery is out in the open. A clear enemy is better then one that pretends to be your friend.

The women lie through there teeth about it and you know if they are that way the more they single out how much they hate or are scared of white people. It's like those hoteps who hate white people and are pro black but somehow end up with white wives.

I don't think they deserve any pity either but I would prefer all these types come out of the wood works and be open with there divesting tendencies instead of being ashamed and trying to mask it.

Imagine ending up with an abdi in your case or a halimo who makes this kind of content and has dreamed of divesting and worshipping some ajnabi until something happened and then you came along unaware as a safety net to fall back on for a self hating ajnabi fetishizing coon :hova:
But this is all behind a screen. 90% of these guys are gonna end up married to their own. They’ll post shit like this on a burner, commit zina, then demand a nationalist covered pure woman of their background for marriage. The same nigga praising athiest women would shame a hijabi of their background for showing their face on the internet.

May Allah swt never curse us with those type.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

It’s crazy though. On this site especially back in 2019-2018. The guys here would say that Xalimos are useless, not marriage material, and they make bad traditional wives and that arab women are better. Then arab men will say the same about arab women and prop up cadaan women. And then cadaan men will say the same about cadaan women. Everyone thinks it’s greener on the other side. Full circle ⭕️

But this is all behind a screen. 90% of these guys are gonna end up married to their own. They’ll post shit like this on a burner, commit zina, then demand a nationalist covered pure woman of their background for marriage.

May Allah swt never curse us with those type.
If they spend there time making this type of content 9/10 they ain't out there committing zina they are bitter for a reason and in general most muslim guys ain't that's just a fact. Muslim women have this perception all the guys are out here doing a madness and these guys think all the women are promiscuous out here committing zina aswell. Both sides living in there own bias bubble when in reality most ain't doing any of that.

As for these posts I would say people say what they usually keep hidden on there burner accounts. Anonymity let's people express there true self and when it comes to this it seems for a lot of people it revolves around glorifying ajnabis and bashing there own on both sides. What I'm saying is that I don't want to end up with someone who does this ajnabi worship in anyway because that is what they feel inside and they believe that they are settling for you because of family/friends or societal/cultural pressures and many other reasons for why they couldn't get or don't pursue there actual type. Many people wanna pursue ajnabis but they feel they can't for whatever reason. I would say just let them go but don't accept them back in.

Last edited:
It’s crazy though. On this site especially back in 2019-2018. The guys here would say that Xalimos are useless, not marriage material, and they make bad traditional wives and that arab women are better. Then arab men will say the same about arab women and prop up cadaan women. And then cadaan men will say the same about cadaan women. Everyone thinks it’s greener on the other side. Full circle ⭕️
That's what I always say the grass ain't ever greener on the other side that's just self induced delusion

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If they spend there time making this type of content 9/10 they ain't out there committing zina they are bitter for a reason and in general most muslim guys ain't that's just a fact. Muslim women have this perception all hhe guys are out here doing a madness and these guys think all the women are promiscuous out here committing zina aswell. Both sides living in there own bias bubble when in reality most ain't doing any of that.

As for these posts I would say people say what they usually keep hidden on there burner accounts. Anonymity let's people express there true self and when it comes to this it seems for a lot of people it revolves around glorifying ajnabis and bashing there own on both sides. What I'm saying is that I don't want to end up with someone who does this ajnabi worship in anyway because that is what they feel inside and they believe that they are settling for you because of family/friends or societal/cultural pressures and many other reasons for why they couldn't get or don't pursue there actual type. Many people wanna pursue ajnabis but they feel they can't for whatever reason. I would say just let them go but don't accept them back in.
No, I’m not talking about Muslim men. When I say 90% of these men, I mean the ones posting stuff like that.

yeah I don’t want to end up with an ajnabi lover. Nobody is “settling” for me.
:jcoleno:

No, I’m not talking about Muslim men. When I say 90% of these men, I mean the ones posting stuff like that.

yeah I don’t want to end up with an ajnabi lover. Nobody is “settling” for me.
:jcoleno:
I think in general men around the world specifically gen z and bellow aren't having sex at all. A study came out about this but our gen isn't engaging in all that and everyone is more terminally online

These North African guys need to give up, their women love these black men from WA. I been too France and the amount of NA women with Black Men is too many.

But on the other Black Men or West African Men are self haters, who run after women from other nationalities. Just look at the black players in Europe, you will hard to find one that's actually married to a black women.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
These North African guys need to give up, their women love these black men from WA. I been too France and the amount of NA women with Black Men is too many.

But on the other Black Men or West African Men are self haters, who run after women from other nationalities. Just look at the black players in Europe, you will hard to find one that's actually married to a black women.
It’s a minority, a loud one. Most NA marry their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending