North African women are cucking their men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t know what it is but north african and south asian girls prefer me more than somali or black girls
I’m seeing that this is a widespread phenomenon where south asian and na girls generally have lenient easy standards while xalimos/blacks/lower middle class+ cadaan women are chad only. Ofc no girls are going for me personally so this information is meaningless

World

VIP
I’m seeing that this is a widespread phenomenon where south asian and na girls generally have lenient easy standards while xalimos/blacks/lower middle class+ cadaan women are chad only. Ofc no girls are going for me personally so this information is meaningless
white girls as well like me

but they’re not my type

but they’re not my type
Na that's cap this is the real reason. fear of rejection so they premptively reject you to cope because they feel less then

but they’re not my type
Cadaans are a wild card, ranging from rugby chad only to no standards whatsoever.
Na that's cap this is the real reason. fear of rejection so they premptively reject you to cope because they feel less then
Doubt it. It’s just high standards. Even the most untouchable obese madow woman ends up with a hench black guy or divests with a rich white model

Likewise xalimos are kind of chad only.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This post feels like a high dosage of copium. If xalimos don’t like you then there’s something wrong with you.

World

VIP
i was getting cat called on the beach by cadaan girls on the weekend every 5 mins sxb

obviously i’m not built like your average farax tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This post feels like a high dosage of copium. If xalimos don’t like you then there’s something wrong with you.
I'm talking about people in general some people write off entire groups after a bad experience with one.
making them divestors or sticking to there own. We hear people venting and ranting about this stuff all the time or perhaps there is something wrong with him but if there actually was he would get the interest of any group

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
i was getting cat called on the beach by cadaan girls on the weekend every 5 mins sxb

obviously i’m not built like your average farax tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warya you better not waste those genes on asians, leave that to our barkhads.
:ohlord: :wow1:

I'm talking about people in general some people write off entire groups after a bad experience with one.
making them divestors or sticking to there own. We hear people venting and ranting about this stuff all the time or perhaps there is something wrong with him but if there actually was he would get the interest of any group
Well that would be him writing people off right? Your post sounds like it was aimed at xalimos.

Warya you better not waste those genes on asians, leave that to our barkhads.
:ohlord: :wow1:

Well that would be him writing people off right? Your post sounds like it was aimed at xalimos.
No he said xalimos and mathow womem write him off but not other women so I said it's most likely a them problem as opposed to him because if it was him he would have had a problem from all women not just those that write him off

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No he said xalimos and mathow womem write him off but not other women so I said it's most likely a them problem as opposed to him because if it was him he would have had a problem from all women not just those that write him off
So this was about xalimos?:
“fear of rejection so they premptively reject you to cope because they feel less then”

let’s just keep it real, xalimos are go getters not fuleys.
:damedamn:

So this was about xalimos?:
“fear of rejection so they premptively reject you to cope because they feel less then”

let’s just keep it real, xalimos are go getters not fuleys.
:damedamn:
Watch the full tt any of what was said could apply I mentioned having bad experiences aswell previously and not wanting to get into that any more. He probably ran into a few divestors or somali men haters which exist

World

VIP
Watch the full tt any of what was said could apply I mentioned having bad experiences aswell previously and not wanting to get into that any more. He probably ran into a few divestors or somali men haters which exist
not too long ago i met a mixed race girl with a somali friendship group, she told me her type is somali guys the past 2 years but her friends warned her against somali guys :mjlol:

not too long ago i came across a group of somali girls with a mixed race friend, she told me her type is somali guys the past 2 years but her friends warned her against somali guys :mjlol:
Exactly what I'm talking about in the case of somali girls specifically I already mentioned this previously @Qeelbax in more depth in a different thread when it comes to these types of somali girls are the same ones who ruined the image of somali men but this is a catch 22 because I'm asumming your in a circle where you just date however you want so for the most part the somali girls who you come into contact with in that environment are not on deen and most likely dating around and are anti somali men in the first place

not too long ago i met a mixed race girl with a somali friendship group, she told me her type is somali guys the past 2 years but her friends warned her against somali guys :mjlol:
@Javelin not only are they spreading evidence for BBC online to other xalimos they’re even trying to convert our ajnabi backups to the dark side too

Ovah.

North African men look better than west African men so why care when they should instead be an example to one another in being a desirable group of men.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Exactly what I'm talking about in the case of somali girls specifically I already mentioned this previously @Qeelbax in more depth in a different thread when it comes to these types of somali girls are the same ones who ruined the image of somali men but this is a catch 22 because I'm asumming your in a circle where you just date however you want so for the most part the somali girls who you come into contact with in that environment are not on deen and most likely dating around and are anti somali men in the first place
Ok that’s wrong but come on, every group does that. I ain’t seen that before.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@World. At least how I grew up, I was discouraged from talking to men, especially Somali men. It's not seen positively, those girls may just be shy. I talk like this on here, but in real life, if men talk to me, I get extremely uncomfortable. This is my respite due to being a anonymous forum. My point is, most Somali girls don't want to be seen talking to Somali men excessively, as that isn't respectable. Perhaps just ask them instead of drawing conclusions. @Qeelbax, what do you think?

Ok that’s wrong but come on, every group does that. I ain’t seen that before.
Which is why I was referencing the tt and saying that was probably the case for why mathow women and the somali women he came across where like that with him.

And you wont see it because you probably don't hang with those types of girls in the first place and for the most part these women hang with ajnabis more then there own on average or with like minded people of there own groups.

Online these are the same ones that dragged somali mens rep through the mud and say all kinds of stuff about us to other somali girls and ajnabis. I'll pull up an example if I can find one. I remember this somali girl that was straight up slandering somali men in multiple vids and she looked like your typical "spiritual" weirdo and then when she was asked has she ever been with a somali guy to know all this. She said no she's never been with a somali guy but was talk the whole time as if she had experienced all of the stuff she was peddling other women into believing and accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts