Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaruun

VIP
1bf4ab03960a274e88ab3b0be111de28.jpg

does she look bantoid?
She’s probably sucking in her belly :chrisfreshhah:

I think @Destiny
Got her heart broken by black men. She seems to have deep hatred for us when she's a black women herself. Black women can't really act there better than black men 🤷🏽when wer the same in general. If she hated somali men it would be understandable because many halimos do in general but her hatred is broadly black men not somali men. So it seems very personal maybe she got played or got mistreated.??
giphy.gif
We not black nigga. its like calling chinks white.

We are considered black by western standards. We may identify with our somalinimo more but we're black in terms of western categories
im not being the same as some carribean or west african nigga. no hate to em but we so different only thing we got in common is our skin colour thatts it

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Real life is different. social media North Africans have a reputation as being ultra-nationalistic and being racist towards black people.

In real life North African women get passed around by French Black lads

As it should be. Eversince I saw that Iberomaurusians were mostly E1b and a mix of an SSA-like component (ANA) and something Anatolian farmer-related with mostly Euraisan mtDNA lineages it really struck that this has been happening for millennia. Look at Horners. Every ethnic group is 60-70% E1b but 30-50% "Eurasian" in terms of mtDNA. Our nigga forefathers have been stealing West-Asian hunnies since the Paleolithic.

:pachah1:

Never said they were. @Amirah is a suspected Bantu White worshipper.
It’s funny you say that because I commented that all black men are certain way! Then you said Ethiopians are not black! I said all of horn Africa is black and your comment to me was I’m a “black ape”! At what point did I claim that I’m pro or against bantu or whites!? You’re a complete utter moron! You took the whole low IQ to a new level! First time chatting with an Ethiopian trans person online and lemme tell you you give your people a bad bad name! Have some shame and stop being so triggered!

I know hurt people hurt people but take it easy, damn!:gucciwhat:

It’s funny you say that because I commented that all black men are certain way! Then you said Ethiopians are not black! I said all of horn Africa is black and your comment to me was I’m a “black ape”! At what point did I claim that I’m pro or against bantu or whites!? You’re a complete utter moron! You took the whole low IQ to a new level! First time chatting with an Ethiopian trans person online and lemme tell you you give your people a bad bad name! Have some shame and stop being so triggered!

Ethiopians need to cope. Yall niggas look more bantuish than us

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I think @Destiny
Got her heart broken by black men. She seems to have deep hatred for us when she's a black women herself. Black women can't really act there better than black men 🤷🏽when wer the same in general. If she hated somali men it would be understandable because many halimos do in general but her hatred is broadly black men not somali men. So it seems very personal maybe she got played or got mistreated.??
giphy.gif
You’re getting mad at me and not the arab chick who talked down on black men?

Blatant transphobia from the usual suspects. anyways I was trolling when I said "they/them" (obviously). and you fall for it.

Blatant transphobia from the usual suspects. anyways I was trolling when I said "they/them" (obviously). and you fall for it.

u troll they/them?? xaasid. Plus she said this not attackin all trans ppl but u

Oh backpedaling now are we!?? Lol I could care less wtf you are! If transphobia bothers you than racism should bother you too! Who are you to say that Ethiopians are black people but Somalis and Bantus etc are black apes!?! Who the hell do you think you are?

Cold down with the racism, I never attacked Somalis, I wish them the best for pomposity as for the rest of Horn Africans because we need it.
Lol hypocrisy at its finest! You derailed this entire thread into a racism rant only for you to come back and say cool with the racism. You’re not playing anyone! It’s clear your agenda here is to turn this forum into a racist rant! I’m curious why are you here?? Yaab :mahubowtf:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
North Africans (especially maghrebis) are Black, they are a quarter Black (mostly from West Africans even), and that is not including inland North Africans, if Horn Africans (especially Ethios/Eris) are Black with no niger-congo, but pure Cushitic read-sea stock. Than so are those sand****s, they are just ashamed of their west African blood.
what kinda logic... :icon lol:

A black man:
195D1880-0BDB-4C3A-81C5-8A3CB9CABA9B.jpeg

A white man:
264D203E-664C-45DD-9169-6994B7A162B7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending