North African girl destroys black men

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are the laughingstock of the world. And you notice how the guy had to mention “mandingos”? That’s something black men will always uphold, the myth of the BBC. It’s all they have.
and es got the big booty myth, but it's not always like this I see

Evidence that morroccans are 25% Bantu

Not exactly Bantu, but NigerCongo-Nilosaharan

main-qimg-cf426e11fd72533e6a919b8f959f2845

And where is your evidence for those facts :umwhat:
Idk if people realize this but she’s directly calling Somalis partially Bantu aka black apes. So not only is she insulting Somalis but also Bantus. And she says as an Ethiopian she is a grade above us and is a black person. She joins a Somali forum only to insult Somalis directly. Smh
They really are the laughingstock of the world. And you notice how the guy had to mention “mandingos”? That’s something black men will always uphold, the myth of the BBC. It’s all they have.
literally! Imagine being reduced down to the lowest common denominator.

it’s because AA women are the first line of attack when it comes to talking shit about AA men. When your own women are the ones chatting shit than what do u expect for a women from another race to do?

>Bantu face

I will pass. I am more into face than body, like most Blacks are.
You don’t even have a gender so I’m not sure why you could pass anything. You said your a “they/them/it” that makes you a thing that’s neither a man or woman. You’d be lucky if anyone looks your way since you neither gender as you said. Also did an west African man reject you? Is that why you hating so hard on bantus? We don’t tolerate blatant racism here or insults. You will be banned if you continue on this trajectory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts