F94D80DB-4F26-4CB0-91F0-62B5D6F0CE9F.jpeg
and lighter too:lolbron:

blessed with good hair
49C3E04B-A891-4AA2-B584-FBC689743A48.jpeg
habesha men could never:nahgirl::hillarybiz:

hey @Amirah somali men or habesha :damedamn:

Calling @Amirah black ape View attachment 178428

but look more black then her :dead:

seems like only habesha women are blessed with good hairView attachment 178429and lighter too:lolbron:

blessed with good hair View attachment 178430habesha men could never:nahgirl::hillarybiz:

hey @Amirah somali men or habesha :damedamn:
That’s a beautiful arse farah! Mash’Allah Somali men are beautiful wallahi! Tall, nice complexion and beautiful hair! When I talk sh!t I’m just teasing y’all! Faraxs are literally the best men in Africa! Mash’Allah! :rejoice:

That’s a beautiful arse farah! Mash’Allah Somali men are beautiful wallahi! Tall, nice complexion and beautiful hair! When I talk sh!t I’m just teasing y’all! Faraxs are literally the best men in Africa! Mash’Allah! :rejoice:

giphy.gif
after all the bashing you’ve come to an agreement :wow:

I just wrote that Somali men are beautiful that triggered her to the breaking point! Lmao She went on a rampage of 👎🏾, like got 9 notifications back to back. She went back to 4 pages ago to hand me a 👎🏾

giphy.gif
Can never bash xalimos looks because Somali girls have bigger futo then habesha gal who are just qooris:drakekidding:

As it should be. Eversince I saw that Iberomaurusians were mostly E1b and a mix of an SSA-like component (ANA) and something Anatolian farmer-related with mostly Euraisan mtDNA lineages it really struck that this has been happening for millennia. Look at Horners. Every ethnic group is 60-70% E1b but 30-50% "Eurasian" in terms of mtDNA. Our nigga forefathers have been stealing West-Asian hunnies since the Paleolithic.

:pachah1:
Its the other way around actually......:francis:

She is virtue signaling, she hates me, she hates Somali men, she is just saying that because it makes me angry (supposedly?)

lol do you need a tissue??

Stay out of my business and Somali men and all Somalis period! Last time I checked you’re an Ethiopian on a Somali forum! Don’t you dare come here with guns blazing or you will be reduced down to tears every single time! I promise you that much!

Now here...
giphy.gif

lol do you need a tissue??

Stay out of my business and Somali men and all Somalis period! Last time I checked you’re an Ethiopian on a Somali forum! Don’t you dare come here with guns blazing or you will be reduced down to tears every single time! I promise you that much!

Now here...there there it’ll be okay!
giphy.gif
Tell em
giphy.gif

the only time I agree with you :wow:

guess the hate for habeshas is what we both have in common :lolbron:

this thread needs to be deleted. by far one of the worst threads ive scrolled through in recent times :Durantwhat:
The topic went from madow men to North African woman to Somali girl vs Habesha unkown gender to faraax and a xalimo tag team against the habesha :cosbyhmm: :rejoice:

Tell em
giphy.gif

the only time I agree with you :wow:

guess the hate for habeshas is what we both have in common :lolbron:
I actually never hated habeshas before, you’ve always seen me say they’re quiet ppl before. It’s this creature that has derailed the entire thread into a sh!tshow! Smh

I actually never hated habeshas before, you’ve always seen me say they’re quiet ppl before. It’s this creature that has derailed the entire thread into a sh!tshow! Smh
Guess the partnership is over:idontlike::camby::drakekidding:

what Somali doesn’t hate habeshas:dwill:

your a habesha miya:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts