North African girl destroys black men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is this person! She literally joined 2 days ago exclaimed she’s Ethiopian and has been on a roll with insults left and right! Look at her post history! Never met someone so angry and triggered before! TF! What a complete psycho! @Horn African
giphy.gif

If we are Black so are Maghrabis, you black ape. They are 25% (40% if you go inward) Bantu, which we don't have. If you want to be a n***r be a n***r with n***r females do it, but don't drag us Horn Africans down with you.
Are you even going to provide evidence for that wild claim. :umwhat:

Why do you Black apes want to claim everything that moves? I am Black (the human kind), yes, the same way both Asians and Euros are White but different race.
Wtf are you even saying?? If I’m black ape so are you moron! You’re on a Somali forum called Somalis black ape and claiming that you an Ethiopian isn’t black! Where do get off? Are you insane! Foh! POS! If anyone is a black ape it’s you.

Wtf are you even saying?? If I’m black ape so are you moron! You’re on a Somali forum called Somalis black ape and claiming that you an Ethiopian isn’t black! Where do get off? Are you insane! Foh! POS! If anyone is a black ape it’s you.

I never said I was not Black, I am a human Black different from ape Blacks like you bantus. and North Africans are mongrel Blacks.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

How can you come back from this? Black men need to log off twitter. They keep catching L's on the daily. First from black women, but now even their preferences are joining in :jcoleno:
Twitter gender wars is like somalispot but multinational
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending