North African girl destroys black men

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Africans (especially maghrebis) are Black, they are a quarter Black (mostly from West Africans even), and that is not including inland North Africans, if Horn Africans (especially Ethios/Eris) are Black with no niger-congo, but pure Cushitic read-sea stock. Than so are those sand****s, they are just ashamed of their west African blood.
Triggered ? :lolbron:

this mf comes at you and says he's not black he's berber
aK2dRNXq_400x400.jpg

What are you doing

It's true North Africans are quarter black west Africans, they are ashamed of it they try to hind it as much as they can.
Meh, it depends on the family and the person, if it's a berber family and they know the name of their great great great grandparent doubt they have any black blood, if it's some lost family without a tribe, then they mixed with anything that's been passing around the village, just like sudanis

Meh, it depends on the family and the person, if it's a berber family and they know the name of their great great great grandparent doubt they have any black blood, if it's some lost family without a tribe, then they mixed with anything that's been passing around the village, just like sudanis

You are r*t*rded. I am talking about the average. most of them are quarter West Africans. "depends" you say? you can say that about everything.

The Maghrebi Girl is Black, if Horn Africans (esp. Eris/Ethios) are Black. She is a self hating quarter West African mulattoe.
I didn’t even listen to whatever she said. I’m just telling it from my own observations. And yes Ethiopians and Eritreans along with Somalis and are indeed black. Last time I checked Ethiopia or Eritrea weren’t first world countries completing with Asia, Europe or the Americas either.

I didn’t even listen to whatever she said. I’m just telling it from my own observations. And yes Ethiopians and Eritreans along with Somalis and are indeed black. Last time I checked Ethiopia or Eritrea weren’t first world countries completing with Asia, Europe or the Americas either.

If we are Black so are Maghrabis, you black ape. They are 25% (40% if you go inward) Bantu, which we don't have. If you want to be a n***r be a n***r with n***r females do it, but don't drag us Horn Africans down with you.

If we are Black so are Maghrabis, you black ape.
Lol you got problems! You can’t argue back unless you insult people can you? Why are you so angry you POS? Relax tf! Also last time I checked your skin color is dark you moron so stfu! Why are you even here!?? You desperately want to be white don’t you?? Unfortunately for you Ethiopians are classified as blacks! Now GTFO and considered yourself ignored from here on! I dont argue with emotional low IQ morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts