NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I am sorry to say i have lost the battle, i have had one hell of a wanking session after 6 months of NOFAP. I blame drugs.
5 months to be more accurate then i spent a month with my wife who lives in another country.
On my way back to dubai i was in another country on business and i had allot of work to do so i hardly left my hotel room for most of the day.
I was distracted and not motivated and was procrastinating so i took a modafinil pill and an hour later i felt the effects as i got into the zone, time dilated and i realized that i finished 3 days of work in just 5 hours and i didnt notice the passage of time.
It was midnight and i was both hungry and wide awake and full of energy, so i thought a nice walk and some nightlife would put me to sleep.
finally found a nice bar with live music and food, so i sat back and enjoyed myself.
Soon i was getting bored i dont drink so i was drinking mocktails and i was on my phone.
Found myself on my usual websites and forums, somnet, Sufficentvelocity and spacebattles and this one just lurking.
A group of women sat next to my table and i made eye contact with them and smiled, as i moved a little out of their way to let them through, as it was a crowded and small place.
After about 10 minutes i get asked where are you from , and i give them the usual etc etc,
then they tell me to join them since i look bored,
We have a good conversation , they were facinated by me as i was in a country where few black people travel , i was exotic,
there was good banter , jokes etc and they all spoke reasonably good english which was surprising.
I was observing them like i normaly do with people and trying to figure out about them through observation alone but there was a warning light in the back of my mind, and an alarm that was getting louder and louder.
At first i thought maybe they are prostitutes? or maybe they want to mugg me later, a little paranoia is healthy and i always trust my instincts.
As i was thinking about how to extract myself and leave politely as they asked if i wanted to go to another party.
Then i caught a wiff , i have a very good sense of smell, i am a bit of a dog really, olfactory input .

told them i have to go home as i have a flight in a few hours ( i fly out 24 hours later), but i would love to buy any weed off you if you have any.
Lucky i got a dime back worth for free as i paid for their drinks earlier.

Off to my hotel room, its a 15 mins walk , but it takes me more than 30mins because i am paranoid and always take the roundabout route and double back in case i am followed.

Its 3am and i am full of energy and awake , i should have taken half a pill instead but no worries , a couple of joints should help i think.

Its half an hour later i am in bed listening to music and enjoying myself , when i have a massive hard on and an overwhelming urge to rub one out.
I guess little abdi was furious and wanted me to bang those chicks, at least one was definitely willing.

Usually i am centered and in full control so i dont know why i lost control.

I believe its the combination of modafinil and cannabis,
I was wanking furiously like a deranged weasel, with both mary palmer and yusra.
must have done it like 3 times in a row and i still felt capable of number 4 , but i stopped myself and fell asleep.

the hotel concierge later with a knowing smile told me that he heard i had allot of fun last night,
and he asked if the girl i was with was hot..
I told him yes, with big breasts , i was too embarrassed to tell him it was just me ....

Damn it,
heed my warnings do not mix drugs, the side affects could be fucked up..

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::(
Sad to hear this bro but at least you didn't watch did you? It's more acceptable to fap once in a while but to never watch . Fapping four times in a row is very unhealthy and causes addiction too. Hopefully all your progress isn't lost.

Sad to hear this bro but at least you didn't watch did you? It's more acceptable to fap once in a while but to never watch . Fapping four times in a row is very unhealthy and causes addiction too. Hopefully all your progress isn't lost.

no needed, the stuff in my head would make a producer blush..

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I am sorry to say i have lost the battle, i have had one hell of a wanking session after 6 months of NOFAP. I blame drugs.
5 months to be more accurate then i spent a month with my wife who lives in another country.
On my way back to dubai i was in another country on business and i had allot of work to do so i hardly left my hotel room for most of the day.
I was distracted and not motivated and was procrastinating so i took a modafinil pill and an hour later i felt the effects as i got into the zone, time dilated and i realized that i finished 3 days of work in just 5 hours and i didnt notice the passage of time.
It was midnight and i was both hungry and wide awake and full of energy, so i thought a nice walk and some nightlife would put me to sleep.
finally found a nice bar with live music and food, so i sat back and enjoyed myself.
Soon i was getting bored i dont drink so i was drinking mocktails and i was on my phone.
Found myself on my usual websites and forums, somnet, Sufficentvelocity and spacebattles and this one just lurking.
A group of women sat next to my table and i made eye contact with them and smiled, as i moved a little out of their way to let them through, as it was a crowded and small place.
After about 10 minutes i get asked where are you from , and i give them the usual etc etc,
then they tell me to join them since i look bored,
We have a good conversation , they were facinated by me as i was in a country where few black people travel , i was exotic,
there was good banter , jokes etc and they all spoke reasonably good english which was surprising.
I was observing them like i normaly do with people and trying to figure out about them through observation alone but there was a warning light in the back of my mind, and an alarm that was getting louder and louder.
At first i thought maybe they are prostitutes? or maybe they want to mugg me later, a little paranoia is healthy and i always trust my instincts.
As i was thinking about how to extract myself and leave politely as they asked if i wanted to go to another party.
Then i caught a wiff , i have a very good sense of smell, i am a bit of a dog really, olfactory input .

told them i have to go home as i have a flight in a few hours ( i fly out 24 hours later), but i would love to buy any weed off you if you have any.
Lucky i got a dime back worth for free as i paid for their drinks earlier.

Off to my hotel room, its a 15 mins walk , but it takes me more than 30mins because i am paranoid and always take the roundabout route and double back in case i am followed.

Its 3am and i am full of energy and awake , i should have taken half a pill instead but no worries , a couple of joints should help i think.

Its half an hour later i am in bed listening to music and enjoying myself , when i have a massive hard on and an overwhelming urge to rub one out.
I guess little abdi was furious and wanted me to bang those chicks, at least one was definitely willing.

Usually i am centered and in full control so i dont know why i lost control.

I believe its the combination of modafinil and cannabis,
I was wanking furiously like a deranged weasel, with both mary palmer and yusra.
must have done it like 3 times in a row and i still felt capable of number 4 , but i stopped myself and fell asleep.

the hotel concierge later with a knowing smile told me that he heard i had allot of fun last night,
and he asked if the girl i was with was hot..
I told him yes, with big breasts , i was too embarrassed to tell him it was just me ....

Damn it,
heed my warnings do not mix drugs, the side affects could be fucked up..

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::(
Kudos to you saxib for doing 6 months of NOFAP. I'll never be able to do that.

It helps being married, the longer you are married the easier it is to not fap..

if i was single i would go through my phone for potential booty calls..
or call up that crazy ex girlfriend, sex is good with crazy chicks but the danger is also great,
you might get stabbed , but then when you have kacsi you dont think straight..

Reborn
upload_2017-8-30_14-59-49.jpeg

I'm on day 16 myself. I initially did it to see if there were some positive side effects 4 weeks ago. Kept fucking up :jcoleno:... Day 3-10 were the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts