NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't view insta pics of hot girls without busting any nuts then you have problem saaxiib :pachah1:
I think my dopamine levels are messed up, need to take a step back and rehabilitate the mind. My longest streak is a measly 24 days but that was with little effort compared to how proactive I am now. Do you guys do the whole cold shower /meditation monk mode version of no fap?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I think my dopamine levels are messed up, need to take a step back and rehabilitate the mind. My longest streak is a measly 24 days but that was with little effort compared to how proactive I am now. Do you guys do the whole cold shower /meditation monk mode version of no fap?
I'm on day 65 alhamdulillah

Reborn

I take cold showers regulary as it helps with urges.I don't meditate but I do try and pray 5 times a day which in my opinion is better for me personally.Just keep it at bro and never give up.I found nofap two years and I can say /sexual images is no longer is part of my life.:fittytousand:

YoungFarah

VIP
I take cold showers regulary as it helps with urges.I don't meditate but I do try and pray 5 times a day which in my opinion is better for me personally.Just keep it at bro and never give up.I found nofap two years and I can say /sexual images is no longer is part of my life.:fittytousand:
I meditate I'm too pussy to be taking cold showers. I trust myself to go through the whole process.

Reborn
@XXX @Sanweyn14
read this post from reddit

"So why are cold showers so good?

Because taking a cold shower sucks. Oh my it's horrible. When I'm getting up early in the morning and have to get to work/school, and I'm groggy and tired, and really comfy in bed, the very last thing I want to do is to take a cold shower. But hey, I do it.

Now look at it like this. Every morning I force myself to do something VERY unpleasant and VERY undesirable. It goes against all my instincts and my brain tries to ration it's way out of it with excuses. But I know from before that my brain is selfish, and of course it tries to convince me otherwise, therefore I disregard the excuses right away.

By doing so, day after day, my mentality changes. Instead of "shit, an unpleasant situation, better avoid it" I think "Shit, an unpleasant situation, better get over with it. I did a ice cold shower earlier today, so of course I can do 20 situps". If you force yourself through that enough times you will come to know that every time you go through with the situation, you never regret. Even the showers - after you get out of that cold shower you feel so energetic and powerful, and was always worth the unpleasant shower. Or that jog. Or that project. Or cleaning your room. Or approaching that girl. Or withstanding the urge to fap.

These (and many more) are things that sounds like an awesome thing to have done, but actually doing it requires some determined mind. And with a determined mind the unpleasant sensations become negligible, and actually desirable. I actually lied in my opening paragraphs. I love my cold showers. I look forwards to them. They're barely unpleasant anymore because I'm so in love with the result of going through them. And it applies to the rest of my life, including achieving my NoFap challenge. (2 days to go!)

So get on it. Ease your way into it. Start your showers warm, then do a minute half way to coldest, then a minute at the coldest. If that's too rough for you for now don't be to harsh on yourself. start easier, but make sure that every week you push your self further. Because that is the essential part of it all. Pushing yourself.

I can promise you; follow through properly with cold showers, and you will start to love to push yourself, and by that time you are in control of your future and your NoFap challenge."

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If you're in your 20s and you're still bustin nuts on yourself, you might as well give up on life :manny:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Willpower alone plus previous failed attempts.

NOFAP lasts for 90 days. Then I will decide what I will do from there which is most likely gonna be extending the 90 days to a year.
Beenta nagadaa saxib. There's no way you can go 3month straight without fabing when you have easy access to site unless you're taking something that suppresses your sex drive. I take testosterone injection for bodybuilding purposes and shit makes me horny as f*ck. Sometimes I get an urgent need to f*ck any chick that walks in front of me.

From everything I have ever watched outside of the religious domain, the 5 seconds rule made the biggest difference in my life.

It basically boils down to acting within that first '5 seconds time window' for everything you want to do and if you don't perform the necessary action within that 5 seconds time window your bodies natural defensive mechanism kicks in! which will quickly talk you out of it.

Fajr is a great example, I used to set 4/5 different alarm clocks hitting snooze each time missing congregational prayers if not the entire salah, now I only set it once.

The moment it goes off within the first second I throw myself out of bed standing on my feet before the body ponders over the decision, each second you wait this becomes harder and harder! until in the end you fall back asleep!

After doing this for a week it become second nature to you (muscle memory) and you do the same even when sleeping very late, the human body is a creature of habit that's very easy to train to foster successful habits that improve your life.

It's the same concept everywhere, even when it comes to approaching women, if you don't act within the first 5 seconds window to go up and talk to her before your brain/body makes the decision it's already game over for you, fear is the factor used to talk you out of approaching her.

Even if you somehow after a 10 minutes muster some will power to proceed (very few do) the effects of this indecision still lasts because you turn into a nervous/stuttering wreck trying to recover from the impossible.

The same you become punch drunk for fajr salah unable to focus if you somehow after the 3rd snooze manage to miraculously muster the energy to wake up, that salah is a zombie salah unlike the one in which you acted within the first 5 seconds.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

VIP
Beenta nagadaa saxib. There's no way you can go 3month straight without fabing when you have easy access to site unless you're taking something that suppresses your sex drive. I take testosterone injection for bodybuilding purposes and shit makes me horny as f*ck. Sometimes I get an urgent need to f*ck any chick that walks in front of me.
Look at this Nigga trying to bring me down to his level. I feel sorry for people like you who are ADDICTED to . It's an addiction saxiib and you don't believe you can't get un addicted. I find it funny how people accuse me of lying nacalaa:hemad: Don't bring me down to your level because I look down on people like you who fap. I obviously get urges but they have reduced increasingly. Go through the whole thread so you can see how to cope with the urges and don't accuse people of lying.:drakekidding::pachah1:

I am sorry to say i have lost the battle, i have had one hell of a wanking session after 6 months of NOFAP. I blame drugs.
5 months to be more accurate then i spent a month with my wife who lives in another country.
On my way back to dubai i was in another country on business and i had allot of work to do so i hardly left my hotel room for most of the day.
I was distracted and not motivated and was procrastinating so i took a modafinil pill and an hour later i felt the effects as i got into the zone, time dilated and i realized that i finished 3 days of work in just 5 hours and i didnt notice the passage of time.
It was midnight and i was both hungry and wide awake and full of energy, so i thought a nice walk and some nightlife would put me to sleep.
finally found a nice bar with live music and food, so i sat back and enjoyed myself.
Soon i was getting bored i dont drink so i was drinking mocktails and i was on my phone.
Found myself on my usual websites and forums, somnet, Sufficentvelocity and spacebattles and this one just lurking.
A group of women sat next to my table and i made eye contact with them and smiled, as i moved a little out of their way to let them through, as it was a crowded and small place.
After about 10 minutes i get asked where are you from , and i give them the usual etc etc,
then they tell me to join them since i look bored,
We have a good conversation , they were facinated by me as i was in a country where few black people travel , i was exotic,
there was good banter , jokes etc and they all spoke reasonably good english which was surprising.
I was observing them like i normaly do with people and trying to figure out about them through observation alone but there was a warning light in the back of my mind, and an alarm that was getting louder and louder.
At first i thought maybe they are prostitutes? or maybe they want to mugg me later, a little paranoia is healthy and i always trust my instincts.
As i was thinking about how to extract myself and leave politely as they asked if i wanted to go to another party.
Then i caught a wiff , i have a very good sense of smell, i am a bit of a dog really, olfactory input .

told them i have to go home as i have a flight in a few hours ( i fly out 24 hours later), but i would love to buy any weed off you if you have any.
Lucky i got a dime back worth for free as i paid for their drinks earlier.

Off to my hotel room, its a 15 mins walk , but it takes me more than 30mins because i am paranoid and always take the roundabout route and double back in case i am followed.

Its 3am and i am full of energy and awake , i should have taken half a pill instead but no worries , a couple of joints should help i think.

Its half an hour later i am in bed listening to music and enjoying myself , when i have a massive hard on and an overwhelming urge to rub one out.
I guess little abdi was furious and wanted me to bang those chicks, at least one was definitely willing.

Usually i am centered and in full control so i dont know why i lost control.

I believe its the combination of modafinil and cannabis,
I was wanking furiously like a deranged weasel, with both mary palmer and yusra.
must have done it like 3 times in a row and i still felt capable of number 4 , but i stopped myself and fell asleep.

the hotel concierge later with a knowing smile told me that he heard i had allot of fun last night,
and he asked if the girl i was with was hot..
I told him yes, with big breasts , i was too embarrassed to tell him it was just me ....

Damn it,
heed my warnings do not mix drugs, the side affects could be fucked up..

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts