NOFAP Prescription

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, slap her ass and if she gets receptive u know the jigs up and u shud spanking. then slowly nove to the whole bdsm thing. hand cuffin her, gaggin, slappin her face, bruising, all this should stimulate both of u. you derivjng pleasure from dominating and inflicting pain on her. and her deriving painful pleasure from pain and submittin to u. thats the secret for both of u to enjoy it.
What's some basic low level bdsm that doesn't require equipments. Spanking is universal, finger in mouth is a common one too. like before transitioning into the chokeslam

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What's some basic low level bdsm that doesn't require equipments. Spanking is universal, finger in mouth is a common one too. like before transitioning into the chokeslam
Makin her crawl. callin u master/daddy. u talkin dirty to her (, fuckin , stupid c*nt). slapin her face and titties. givin her black eye (takes max 3 days to show up), hair pulling ( hard. capilaries shud show up on her forehead. some hair shud break on ur hand).
finger dislocatin (becareful not to break. she will scream. dont worry). breath control (max 2 min.) sleep deprevation. degradtion. restraining her in painful position( suspebd her from the ceiling upside down ( good for her brains too).

the list is long u have to make a schedule and mix up. then move to hardcore bdsm and get gears and equipment

El padrone

ah forgot the whippin and floggin. my fav mainstay. no need for equipment. your belt or dacas flip flops will suffice (becareful with the dacas. they give nasty black bruises)

Makin her crawl. callin u master/daddy. u talkin dirty to her (, fuckin , stupid c*nt). slapin her face and titties. givin her black eye (takes max 3 days to show up), hair pulling ( hard. capilaries shud show up on her forehead. some hair shud break on ur hand).
finger dislocatin (becareful not to break. she will scream. dont worry). breath control (max 2 min.) sleep deprevation. degradtion. restraining her in painful position( suspebd her from the ceiling upside down ( good for her brains too).

the list is long u have to make a schedule and mix up. then move to hardcore bdsm and get gears and equipment
I'll give u a report when my next opportunity comes
ah forgot the whippin and floggin. my fav mainstay. no need for equipment. your belt or dacas flip flops will suffice (becareful with the dacas. they give nasty black bruises)
im a bit of a softie don't want to cause bruises/blood . The slapping and manhandling aspect is very intriguing to say the least and I can see how it's a source of sexual pleasure. This is all experimentation though I'll see how it goes.

El padrone

I'll give u a report when my next opportunity comes

im a bit of a softie don't want to cause bruises/blood . The slapping and manhandling aspect is very intriguing to say the least and I can see how it's a source of sexual pleasure. This is all experimentation though I'll see how it goes.
Good. do report back pls. i will be happy to assist you in learning more

Status
Not open for further replies.