NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is someone who just wants a slave in his house just ignore him, what woman would want a man with his mentality

I want a woman who knows her place and plays her role, and believe me naaya you gna end up with someone like me. Ain't no man got time for no uppity woman trying to wear the pants and dictate shit. Know your role you feminazis

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I want a woman who knows her place and plays her role, and believe me naaya you gna end up with someone like me. Ain't no man got time for no uppity woman trying to wear the pants and dictate shit. Know your role you feminazis
lol your fantasy are becoming more vivid, you get off on meeting strong independent women !!! No man can control me ! In your dreams

I don't believe that, the human race exist due to men and women ! Not just men soliciting sex lol
Sure it depends on the man but over 95% of instances men make the first move but in the end women are the key holders of sex you never see a women asking a man for consent.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Sure it depends on the man but over 95% of instances men make the first move but in the end women are the key holders of sex you never see a women asking a man for consent.
Some women do ask for sex lol are you saying women wait for men to give them sex ? So all those women you meet who flirt and make the first move are non existent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts