NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's in the general section naaya, women emulating the vices of men is pathetic. Whatever happened to women being the fairer sex
This isn't Victorian era mate, women are much more liberated now !!! If you like fairer sex go marry a little girl pedo

So men can f*ck freely but women can't ? Does that sound fair to you

Abaayo things are different tbh.

Equally to me its wrong to sleep around for both genders.

Whether you like it or not its very easy for a woman's reputation to be harmed. Some precautions have to be taken.

Men have it easier i agree. However that's life lol.

Tbh my views are a bit mixed. I wouldnt discredit a non virgin guy. I just want to know his body count. Ill dig around as much as i can to verify the number he gave is accurate.

A guy who slept with 5 women or something wouldnt bother me.

A guy who fucked every vagina in his post code area is a concern to me.
5 seems a lot :dwill:

Maybe i'll consider it based on his age

You’re part of the problem not us! Men can talk about their sexual desires but we can’t naga taag :gucciwhat:

You masculine women are gross man. Act like a real women and have some modesty shiiit. Ain't nothing attractive about a butch insecure xalimo trying to emulate men

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Abaayo things are different tbh.

Equally to me its wrong to sleep around for both genders.

Whether you like it or not its very easy for a woman's reputation to be harmed. Some precautions have to be taken.

Men have it easier i agree. However that's life lol.
No it's Arab culture to sepress female sexuality ! Since when was having consensual sex related to world war three ? Or a doomsday event

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Why not save you everything for your wedding night?

Imagine how overwhelming your first orgasm could have been. :francis:
A clitoris orgasm is something most somali women don’t experience because 9/10 somali men don’t know where it is! It’s nothing special believe me. Why are you acting as if i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no walaal I just stimulate the clit I think you need to educate yourself more on sexual anatomy of women

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So men are the only ones with high labidos ?
Never said that, although men generally do have higher sex drive but my point wasn't even that, my point was women have better control of their sexual desires than men. That's why you often hear teenage boys dry humping sofas and sticking their weiners in fruits.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You masculine women are gross man. Act like a real women and have some modesty shiiit. Ain't nothing attractive about a butch insecure xalimo trying to emulate men
Wtf are you on about ? Emulate men ? So women enjoying the pleasures of life is emulating men ? Haha did men invent masturbation ?

Books are better than fapping. I get mental orgasms from reading.

Mental orgasm is real thing, ever since I was young I had a thing for young adult romance :banderas:. When I was in high school I found this box full of historical romance books in my garage. Omg reading these explicit books :browtf: let's just say I was :lawd:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Never said that, although men generally do have higher sex drive but my point wasn't even that, my point was women have better control of their sexual desires than men. That's why you often hear teenage boys dry humping sofas and sticking their weiners in fruits.
That’s the biggest lie I’ve ever heard women are worse we just cover it up better

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Mental orgasm is real thing, ever since I was young I had a thing for young adult romance :banderas:. When I was in high school I found this box full of historical romance books in my garage. Omg reading these explicit books :browtf: let's just say I was :lawd:
Never experienced one how facinating lol I had vivid dreams though which made me orgasm in my sleep that was weird when I woke up.

This isn't Victorian era mate, women are much more liberated now !!! If you like fairer sex go marry a little girl pedo

Woah.. that escalated quickly. How am I a pedo :chrisfreshhah:

Be rational dear, especially since you want to act like a man, try thinking like one too. Man said this ain't the Victorian era. don't be referencing era's when you know full well that your ayeeyo was in Somalia milking a camel during "Victorian era". Why exactly do you butch "women" want to act masculine so much. Please do explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts