Noble Macrobian Faarax puts Jamaican girl on blast

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
That jamaican girl deleted the videeo but i don't see where shes calling somali mothers ugly, this farax in the OP is doing too much proving the girls point

Yaraye

VIP
when he said "your parents went to the bathroom for 10 mins, and here you are" had me crackling fjcbviwyrgvbciubvwbv!!!!!! :dead::deadrose:

Right after I saw this thread these popped up on my fyp dead1.pngdeadpeter.png

It all makes sense now some abdis rejected her and broke her heart so she resorted to the racism card to take it out on all somalis like the guys normally do.
I didn't think black women actually resorted to the guilt tripping method like there counterparts normally do
smh-shake-head (1).gif

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
some commenters in the OG video posted on this thread, said that this girl claimed that she was mistaken as a somali woman a lot :damedamn:
In the second tiktok the caption she said "being mistaken for a somali by a habyaar is such a flex" mjlol.png

I was right about lipstick alley some somali guys have really done these girls dirty because they hate us with a passion over there.

I even saw this mathow girl in a comment section of a somali guys tt saying I can be your jar*er 💀
stairs-steps.gif

Last edited: