No Longer Somali

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
To me, the minute you leave Islam you’re no longer Somali. The Somali gaalo, which by the way we only see online, are no longer Somali in my eyes.
Islam is deeply rooted in our veins, and we were Muslims for a long long time. I can’t imagine having the privilege to believe in Allah and the religion of Allah, and then turn gaal because “it’s too oppressive” blah blah blah “I wanna be like the white people”some more blah blahs.
What do you guys think? Would you welcome those gaalo turned Somalis?

I think they’re still entitled to their culture but Islam is deeply rooted in Somali culture. So if they hate Islam, they’ll eventually hate the culture too. Somali gaalos are weirdos anyways.

Muji

VIP
To me, the minute you leave Islam you’re no longer Somali. The Somali gaalo, which by the way we only see online, are no longer Somali in my eyes.
Islam is deeply rooted in our veins, and we were Muslims for a long long time. I can’t imagine having the privilege to believe in Allah and the religion of Allah, and then turn gaal because “it’s too oppressive” blah blah blah “I wanna be like the white people”some more blah blahs.

Are @AussieHustler and @VixR Russian then?

source.gif

What do they be teaching you guys in biology class

Muji

VIP
I think they’re still entitled to their culture but Islam is deeply rooted in Somali culture. So if they hate Islam, they’ll eventually hate the culture too. Somali gaalos are weirdos anyways.

Agreed sis we have too many here

southside

Hiiraan
my biggest problem with ex muslim somalis is that when they leave the deen they viciously attack our culture and religion, if you're the type of apostate that doesnt attack the deen and culture of somalis or try to deconvert somalis out of islam then i have no issue with you, if you do all 3 then you're the enemy of somalis and should stay away from the somali community

Muji

VIP
my biggest problem with ex muslim somalis is that when they leave the deen they viciously attack our culture and religion, if you're the type of apostate that doesnt attack the deen and culture of somalis or try to deconvert somalis out of islam then i have no issue with you, if you do all 3 then you're the enemy of somalis and should stay away from the somali community

Meet my friend @Steamdevolopment

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It saddens me to see a somali gaalo because I really want them to be in heaven, I will always be good to them and treat them with the utmost respect in hopes that maybe one day they will return to us again :)

who is she?

Exactly! The one’s that try to push that Somalis are Arabinized so bad really just hate that Islam is imbedded in our culture. How are we arabinized because we wear hijab now looool they’re crazy.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's a fascinating perspective. How many of them gaalo have you personally engaged with in real life to get an in depth understanding of their views and why they think the way they do? I'm quite interested in finding out.

The Somali gaalo destroyed Somalia and murdered millions of Muslim Somali lives including children, women and the elderly and since they fled overseas, the Somali Muslims now live peacefully, happily and with prosperity as a United and loving Muslims. Long live our Somali Muslim brothers, to “hell” with the destructive, anarchic and tribal worshiping gaalo Somalis. Don’t let them return back to our blessed country.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm a fairminded Muslim. Islam has actually done a lot in terms of cultural assimilation of people but it has also tethered them together for a cause much greater.
:samwelcome: Also the us vs them binary is as old as time itself.

Being Somali is what you are born into but you choose your religious state be it religious or irreligious. Be it Muslim or not. However, there are always consequences to this like anything in life.

Last edited:
I agree. If your somali and you leave islam your just east african otherwise we will be normalizing non muslim somali living amongst us. We have to keep them away from us.

Trending