A pious muslima.
E1S9aCLVoAE0HF0

I SAW THIS ON TWITTER ....just why
sb2.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wow wow wow.

She's carrying his baby, going down on one knee and the man is covering his face like he is a woman that is about to cry with joy.

Incredible that the Halimos who also condemn Lamagoodle Faradheers who ghost their wife and kids now take a stand against a loving man who's happy to have a wife as dedicated as the beautiful woman in this picture.

Smh,
stay coherent.

End times are near people , men becoming like women and vice versa. Hows he having his bird propose to him on one knee whilst pregnant. Ya allah save us

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn’t be surprised at all if by 2025 they’ll be waking around in these 👠 claiming that it should’ve been like this along 😂
This will be you and me inshallah. :trumpsmirk:

This is Me getting my nails done. Because i want to look good for you when you come home
hammer-and-nail-70-copy.jpg

This is you working 12 hours a day. So you can provide for me and the kids
6429.jpg

Incredible that the Halimos who also condemn Lamagoodle Faradheers who ghost their wife and kids now take a stand against a loving man who's happy to have a wife as dedicated as the beautiful woman in this picture.

Smh,
stay coherent.

If he was dedicated, he would have proposed to her himself before getting her pregnant. If she didn't propose, she would have been another baby mama, I suppose she had to take things into her own hands.

I might talk about some Abdis doing certain things, but they have enough shame to go to a woman's father, marry her and then get her pregnant.

This isn't comparable in the slightest.

Last edited: