no context....

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If he was dedicated, he would have proposed to her himself before getting her pregnant. If she didn't propose, she would have been another baby mama, i suppose she had to take things into her own hands.

I might talk about some Abdis doing certain things, but they have enough shame to go a woman's father, marry her and then get her pregnant.

This isn't comparable in the slightest.

Why is that?

This is absurd.
If a woman wants to propose to her man, pregnant or not, she's free and this tradition has no reason to exist in real life (besides if you're a Muslim, then it's fine).

She's based enough to show her real love to her husband by asking him if he wants to take a part of her own journey.
Pregnancy,
any nigga can have a child.
Not every nigga can be dads. (thanks Stromae, the Belgian Singer who taught me a good life lesson about this).

I hope my niggas will continue to get proposed.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
To be clear, I have no problem with women finding a suitable man and asking them their hand for marriage wallahi better do that in the most respective and halal way possible...
But this just humiliation, even if this was a joke. such a disgrace.

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
To be clear, I have no problem with women finding a suitable man and asking them their hands wallahi better do that in the most respective and halal way possible...
But this just humiliation, even if this was a joke. such disgrace.
The prophet scw first wife married him, it's not haram but it's important you do it in a respective way
I AGREE WITH YOU SISTER...... soo we were talking about my mahr :lolbron:

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
The prophet scw first wife married him, it's not haram but it's important you do it in a respective way
I AGREE WITH YOU SISTER...... soo we were talking about my mahir :lolbron:
giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
I support this. Women deserve to be empowered. Women should be encouraged to partake in both traditionally masculine roles and traditionally feminine roles in order to break the gender binary. You go girls:samwelcome:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
To be fair I never quite understood the whole bending down on one knee to propose. The person who came up with that idea can rot in hell :mybusiness:

Trending