no context....

Why does this thread feel like a lot of guys here secretly want to be women?

giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP

giphy.gif
In the West, men have no rights but they’re expected to take all of the responsibility. Allow being a ‘real man’. More men are waking up and realise that they’re being played.

:snoop:

This is embarrassing. I always assume the "men" who get proposed to are not that interested in their partners and are using them until someone they're really into comes along. Only get with a guy that's more into you than vice versa. I'd tell her to cut her losses but she's too far gone.

In the West, men have no rights but they’re expected to take all of the responsibility. Allow being a ‘real man’

Multiple studies show the opposite.

The primary role of men is to provide. Now women work and are paying the bills as well in the West. Women now help YOU do what is expected of you.

So, the question is, what are men expected to do that you feel is too much?

Xaruun

VIP
Multiple studies show the opposite.

The primary role of men is to provide. Now women work and are paying the bills as well in the West.

So, the question is, what are men expected to do that you feel is too much?
One example is that men have no say in whether a woman can abort their child yet he’s still obligated to support the child if she chooses to keep it. All the responsibility, none of the rights.

giphy.gif
Because they do...not so secretly either lol. Plummeting sperm count/testosterone levels paints a story. 9/10 male comments here said they want mehr and to be proposed to on one knee :mjlol:

One example is that men have no say in whether a woman can abort their child yet he still has to pay child support if she chooses to keep it. All the responsibility, none of the rights.

It takes two to tango. He should have thought about that before sleeping around. Lol, a woman carrying, birthing and primarily raising is indeed full responsibility and will never compare to a man simply paying.

Your trolling is getting rusty lol.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
E1S9aCLVoAE0HF0

I SAW THIS ON TWITTER ....just why
sb2.gif

Men want to be Women and Women want to be Men. This is unbelievably contagious. I think i need to start watching sports, spitting or peeing standing up. Why not? The trend is clear. Look at him with his fuuto figure, his body language covering his mouth like a debutante, and the lesbian qaxbah who is pregnant picked him specially because he wont dominate her and make her puke. Even Muslimahs like Madammoiselle Joile is not immune to entertaining grabbing imaginary balls.

Xaruun

VIP
It takes two to tango. He should have thought about that before sleeping around. Lol, a woman carrying, birthing and primarily raising is indeed full responsibility and will never compare to a man simply paying.

Your trolling is getting rusty lol.
You’re going off on a tangent. Yes, women haev to take respon but they also have all of the rights. Meanwhile, men are obligated to financially support a garac that they have no rights over which is total bs. There’s a reason garacs have no father in Islam. In the West, men have no power whatsoever when it comes to the household. You can’t expect us to act traditional if we have no rights, that’s basically the same as being a slave. You seem to want the benefits of both modern feminist values and traditional ones.