no context....

You’re going off on a tangent. Yes, women haev to take respon but they also have all of the rights. Meanwhile, men are obligated to financially support a garac that they have no rights over which is total bs. There’s a reason garacs have no father in Islam. In the West, men have no power whatsoever when it comes to the household. You can’t expect us to act traditional if we have no rights, that’s basically the same as being a slave. You seem to want the benefits of both modern feminist values and traditional ones.

Its the child that has the right as the money goes to them.

So i'm confused, also i'm confused what this has to do with the Muslims? Gaals have made zina normal in their society so therefore a biological child of theres is recognized.

Do you have issues with child support in general or...? If the husband was married to the wife would you complain?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Women today are the wife and husband
200.gif

Simple life

Xaruun

VIP
Its the child that has the right as the money goes to them.

So i'm confused, also i'm confused what this has to do with the Muslims? Gaals have made zina normal in their society so therefore a biological child of theres is recognized.

Do you have issues with child support in general or...? If the husband was married to the wife would you complain?
I don’t care. My main point is this:
In the West, men have no power whatsoever when it comes to the household. You can’t expect us to act traditional if we have no rights, that’s basically the same as being a slave. You seem to want the benefits of both modern feminist values and traditional ones.
Don’t try to deflect.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I didn’t know so many men secretly wanted to be women :pachah1:

You ladies have it easy. All you got to do is sit down and look pretty an we will take of everything. From approaching you, setting up try date, to the romantic play till you become are wife/girlfriend.

Now, you think are job is done right? That just the beginning

It would make are job a whole lot easier if we can skip the first part

It why waiting for the right girl will never work for a man since are role it active

Grass is always greener on the otherside.

Personally I love being a man, being a women would have been traumatizing. You essentially are forced to love to be dominated while attempting to maintain your individuality.

Men on the other hand are essentially free to shape their lives without too much worry anywhere in the world.

Trending

Latest posts