Nimco Ali hails from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh explains why she is not married at 31 (no nicca wants to go near it).
I would advise her to go back home and find a geeljire but i fear the geeljires will demand meher
eYZSRt6.png

Why are you looking down on older women when you are in your 30s? 31 isn't even old. :mindblown:

>Is dark skinned but calls other women dhuxul
>Is 30+ but makes fun of women in their 30s

Notice a pattern here? :hmm:

I don't think so otherwise she would feel ashamed for her children and wouldn't be talking about her vagina 24hrs in public.

She's campaigning for a worthy cause so no other little girl has to go through the same thing she had... Why would she be ashamed?

Somalis and their ceeb culture, no wonder why fgm is still so common :drakewtf:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
kkkk atiya I am not in my 30s. Lastly men and women are different, women have biological clock.
I'm not atiya. Women can have babies until their 40s just before they reach their menopause. Stop reducing women to an age.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
>Is dark skinned but calls other women dhuxul
>Is 30+ but makes fun of women in their 30s

Notice a pattern here? :hmm:

She's campaigning for a worthy cause so no other little girl has to go through the same thing she had... Why would she be ashamed?

Somalis and their ceeb culture, no wonder why fgm is still so common :drakewtf:
Somalispot farax mentality 101.

Bohol

VIP
I'm not atiya. Women can have babies until their 40s just before they reach their menopause. Stop reducing women to an age.

Still fact is she is a failure politically compared to the two other ladies (Amina & Hibaq) I have listed. Those two are successful and they don't talk about their vagina 24hrs.

Still fact is she is a failure politically compared to the two other ladies (Amina & Hibaq) I have listed. Those two are successful and they don't talk about their vagina 24hrs.

What did she say about her vagina that has u triggered so much lol post the transcript

I bet it's relatively tame and clinical

Gambar

VIP
No I think she has a school aged daughter. I don't think she's 31 either. :ftw9nwa:
Does she, or is it her friend Layla?

Nimco seems to have an annoying personality and she hasn't carved out a niche for herself. She has failed politician for an iffy party to add to her name.

I just think she's odd. That's not to say she's ugly or unmarriable if that's a word. She's just embarrassing for her shenanigans. :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending