Nikkah without strings attached

That’s pure exploitation, these kinds of marriages should be illegal, to non divorcees and widows without children.
In theory, it is halal. Both men and women have a right to give up rights and add in stuff in marriage contracts. Example, women adding in the rights to issue divorce, polygamy clause, the foregoing of maintenance or husband living with spouse ect.

However, misr marriages whilst technically halal can cause devastating effects in society and those effects where witnessed by these scholars which is what made them view the issue not just from a theoretical one but a current issue that is plagued with immorality.

The negatives overweight the positives, usually the religion goes against any matter that falls into that category.
Yes, because let’s be real, most men that want to practice Misr want to do so with young women with no kids and girls from rich families or money of their own would never agree to such an arrangement. The unfortunate reality is that the richer a woman is, especially family wise the more protected she is. Their mahrams would never allow it.

This leaves poor women whose families need mehr money and or a bit of money who are easily convinced to enter an agreement that gives all the benefits and leverage to the husbands. Also, misr marriages at times are one of deception as since many families would never agree with the arrangement, the groom would usually lie. Let’s be real, what father would be okay with a man being honest enough to say he only wants to stay married to his daughter whilst he is studying a three year course then he’ll want to divorce once he goes back to his home country? That is a real life scenario that scholars were faced with btw, especially in the 80s.

the reason why misr made sense to me,for divorced single mothers. Is because I have seen many women, who are done with conventional marriages, and have no other options but fall into the trap of zina. Out of desperation.
Yes, it does benefit older women with kids and money who don’t want a step father in their children lives, don’t want a husband breathing down their necks ect. With misr since the husband doesn’t fully provide, it also means he doesn’t get to have a say and I can imagine that is attractive for a richer women who already has kids but wants a husband she goes on dates nights with and she can simply get companionship with ect.

But generally these women aren’t the target for men who want misr and that is the crux of the issue. They want very young, never married women with little resources to protect themselves. They want young pretty women with no baggage so that they can get variety ect and the only ones who will accept such terms are the very vulnerable and the very poor

Yeah and the man could follow suit and change his mind too, and there is nothing a sheik can do about it.

The deeper you get into the details, the more confusing it get, definitely sounds unislamic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Saw this arab guy on TikTok promoting this app I thought he was bullshitting but it’s an ACTUAL App on the play store basically a secret marriage where the girl give away her rights “nikkah” accomodation etc all this just to have meet up and have “halal sex”

Im shocked that there’s muslims that are promoting friends with benefits relationship
Xaraam and disgusting. Nikkah without mahram is invalid!

What is up with you and @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 comparing Muslims to the fucking antichrist, this is literally beyond takfir.
Is this what the final stages of the SJW pipeline look like? :mindblown:
ironic you say that as talking about dajjal is more common with alt right conservative Akhis who often say that women are the majority of the followers of dajjal whenever a woman says something they disagree with. Also, making takfir is more common amongst them.

They’re simply following that model that has been started by those supposedly ultra religious yet morally stagnant individuals.

ironic you say that as talking about dajjal is more common with alt right conservative Akhis who often say that women are the majority of the followers of dajjal whenever a woman says something they disagree with. Also, making takfir is more common amongst them.

They’re simply following that model that has been started by those supposedly ultra religious yet morally stagnant individuals.
both SJW/repill sympathizers are both equally degenerates, but you cant deny that red pillers are constantly shat on whereas the former is more socially integrated :manny:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
hi, I manage to catch wind of this thread with my own eyes.
just tried to check it out myself out of curiosity, it seems just okay. . . .
you got to pay for membership as with most of those dating websites.
nothing even special about it, can't even see profiles for free.

Overall: I wouldn't recommended it.
You guys overhyped exaggerations of the app's potential problems,
yeah, either way - no thanks. Not for me.
That's my review on it.

also: don't pay for unknown dating services without a real reputation
you'd never know who personally owns/runs these actual webapps....
maybe instead of visiting shady knockoff hookup sites, try match.com

You should go for young single mothers, they usually need a man to keep them company and their fridges are always full. Go for ones whose children are less than 6 years old and preferably daughters over sons.

They are the best and have plenty of funds too. You wont regret it!

Happy Nikah Shopping :rejoice:
:dead:

Iskabuulo Heaven.:lolbron:

You should go for young single mothers, they usually need a man to keep them company and their fridges are always full. Go for ones whose children are less than 6 years old and preferably daughters over sons.

They are the best and have plenty of funds too. You wont regret it!

Happy Nikah Shopping :rejoice:

Openly targetting single mothers with baby girls and telling other men to do the same.
Nothing suspicious about this at all. Nope.

What kind of man targets women with babies, with a preference for girl babies, and also wants to eat their food? Aghas Calayk.

Is there no sense of ceeb?

Liar No GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

Is there no sense of ceeb?
Tekniko was kidding but there is some truth to this stereotype. Many Farah bachelors and those with wives abroad, especially the more Somali type, seek out low maintenance Single Mothers to satisfy their need for a lover in a Xalal manner and a mother figure who cooks, cleans for them etc. If an exchange is mutually beneficial, let them be!

It is a tough world out there for these poor lonesome souls who dine on oily Maqaxi food with no woman to attend to their halal carnal and worldly needs. My heart goes out to them whenever I catch a glimpse of their poorly ironed shirts and malnourished Luugo Baasto frames. This one goes out to them:

im sorry but i have bad feeling about this. maybe this is displeasing to Allah swt remmember our only goal in live is to please Allah swt and love him no mather what

Tekniko was kidding but there is some truth to this stereotype. Many Farah bachelors and those with wives abroad, especially the more Somali type, seek out low maintenance Single Mothers to satisfy their need for a lover in a Xalal manner and a mother figure who cooks, cleans for them etc. If an exchange is mutually beneficial, let them be!
Yes and let’s be real, the more ‘Somali types’ tend to have shambolic marriages. I mean we’re a nation with high divorce rates and this selfishness is one of the many reasons. Whilst he is using a Somali mother to look after him, who is looking after his poor wife abroad? It’s definitely a bi-product of traditionally only centering men to such an extent that these men can’t even fathom the idea of going into a kitchen. Anyways, the world is changing. Too many women are wising up, much to the char-grin of the deeply selfish
It is a tough world out there for these poor lonesome souls who dine on oily Maqaxi food with no woman to attend to their halal carnal and worldly needs.
Wives aren’t disposable maids that one sleeps with just because the original maid is out of town. Like I said, a lot of old school Somalis tend to have dysfunctional marriages precisely for that reason.
My heart goes out to them whenever I catch a glimpse of their poorly ironed shirts and malnourished Luugo Baasto frames. This one goes out to them:
They have hands and legs. This is the issue of raising sons to be useless. Many of that ilk tend to not just be useless when it comes to looking after themselves. You’ll find they also lack ambition and sit in their maqaayad all day whilst their age mates are opening businesses.

Yes and let’s be real, the more ‘Somali types’ tend to have shambolic marriages. I mean we’re a nation with high divorce rates and this selfishness is one of the many reasons. Whilst he is using a Somali mother to look after him, who is looking after his poor wife abroad? It’s definitely a bi-product of traditionally only centering men to such an extent that these men can’t even fathom the idea of going into a kitchen. Anyways, the world is changing. Too many women are wising up, much to the char-grin of the deeply selfish

Wives aren’t disposable maids that one sleeps with just because the original maid is out of town. Like I said, a lot of old school Somalis tend to have dysfunctional marriages precisely for that reason.

They have hands and legs. This is the issue of raising sons to be useless. Many of that ilk tend to not just be useless when it comes to looking after themselves. You’ll find they also lack ambition and sit in their maqaayad all day whilst their age mates are opening businesses.
Hi Angelina!

It's been a while since I ventured into your Sspot neck of the woods where gender issues reign supreme. However, we have done this before and you should know better. Can you not tell I am taking the piss?

You and your ilk are easily triggered. I find that cute in a perverse sort of way.:diddyass:

Sorry walaal, have a nice day.

It is a tough world out there for these poor lonesome souls who dine on oily Maqaxi food with no woman to attend to their halal carnal and worldly needs. My heart goes out to them whenever I catch a glimpse of their poorly ironed shirts and malnourished Luugo Baasto frames. This one goes out to them:

:mjlol:

These losers already have a mother and she raised them. At this point, they need to know how to cook their own food and iron their own clothes. What kind of defective male needs another mother figure?

By the way, do men think that mother and wife is the same thing?

Freud would have a field day with these losers you are describing.

Last edited:
Are you surprised? Arabs are known to get down, it’s disappointing seeing how some Muslims are slowly degenerating. Anyways drop the app so we can know what women have it installed for educational purposes

Trending