Nikkah without strings attached

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Saw this arab guy on TikTok promoting this app I thought he was bullshitting but it’s an ACTUAL App on the play store basically a secret marriage where the girl give away her rights “nikkah” accomodation etc all this just to have meet up and have “halal sex”

Im shocked that there’s muslims that are promoting friends with benefits relationship

Arabs especially khalijes are known culprits they call Misyar "مسيار"

Some argue its halal, Some are against it but nothing about it looks Islamic. The women Usually get gifts and gold in return of sex

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
How u gonna Explain the app purposes and Leave out the name

this is why Somalia not progressing cuz no one wanna share something to dhul to hanti to tuulo :pachah1:

It's from this red pill mahdi guy .
It's to avoid zina & give people the option for "halal intimacy".

He said "Nikkah without strings is bad solution for a worse problem"

Would any of you men accept your daughter to be treated like this.

Nobody asks your permission
No marriage announcement
No gifts
He comes to your daughter for sex, that is it.
If she has children, nobody knows who their father is.

And this is supposed to be halal?

Ok.

Here he says it's doomed to fail. So NSN is mostly used as an out let to avoid Zina. Not convinced but interesting take nonetheless.

Would any of you men accept your daughter to be treated like this.

Nobody asks your permission
No marriage announcement
No gifts
He comes to your daughter for sex, that is it.
If she has children, nobody knows who their father is.

And this is supposed to be halal?

Ok.

Actually he said NSN needs a Wali to be valid. But who would give away his daughter without any kind of guarantee? Right off the bat this loop can be abused by horny guys.

I can not see this working unless the daughter is already committing Zina and this arrangement is the halal alternative.

Actually he said NSN needs a Wali to be valid. But who would give away his daughter without any kind of guarantee? Right off the bat this loop can be abused by horny guys.

I can not see this working unless the daughter is already committing Zina and this arrangement is the halal alternative.

This marriage would only work for women who have their own money and do not want a husband 24/7. An older woman who has her own children maybe.

But a woman who wants children and financial rights? For them this is sexual exploitation and humiliation!!

This marriage would only work for women who have their own money and do not want a husband 24/7. An older woman who has her own children maybe.

But a woman who wants children and financial rights? For them this is sexual exploitation and humiliation!!
That's the point. Women who rather stay single & don't deal with a man ,but want intimacy.

This is not for people who want a normal marriage .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is absolutely unacceptable! What is the app’s name so I can do some Islamic research?
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Even the worst of men wouldn’t be okay with their sisters/daughters being in that situation.

This will only work for maybe older, independent women who don’t want a man who will breath down their neck who may already have children.

I find it fascinating though how some Muslim men will find loopholes to get away with not doing what is wajib as husbands, yet when women also want to avoid things like obedience or polygamy ect and want to include it in their contracts they’re seen as feminists or following the West.

if Muslim men can avoid provision/ responsibility then maybe Muslim women can bring back contracts that allow them to divorce their husbands, not obey and popularize the co-wives clause. Before anyone attacks me, please note all of these things have been spoken about in Islamic fiqh.

What the no strings attached nikkah clause will do is simply make Muslims look at marriage in a different light, but I fear is that vulnerable women such as reverts, women with no money and no strong male figures being taken advantage of.

Last edited:
That's the point. Women who rather stay single & don't deal with a man ,but want intimacy.

This is not for people who want a normal marriage .
You have a point, but this is something that mostly caters towards the male libido. It doesn’t benefit at least 80% of women of child bearing age. Furthermore, if those types of contracts are seen as acceptable then polygamy clause, obedience clause and divorce clauses will be looked into and a lot of men will be up in arms. Because it raises the question, if men can add in or shirk responsibilities then so can women. It will simply open a can of worms and a part of marriage figh that people have not really bothered to look into for hundreds of years, if you get the drift.

This topic pops up once in a while. As a man if you'd be ok with your daughters, sisters and other female realtives engaging in this then go ahead (if it's even halal to begin with). Otherwise stay clear. Don't normalise something you really don't want to be normalised.

You have a point, but this is something that mostly caters towards the male libido. It doesn’t benefit at least 80% of women of child bearing age. Furthermore, if those types of contracts are seen as acceptable then polygamy clause, obedience clause and divorce clauses will be looked into and a lot of men will be up in arms. Because it raises the question, if men can add in or shirk responsibilities then so can women. It will simply open a can of worms and a part of marriage figh that people have not really bothered to look into for hundreds of years, if you get the drift.
It benefits people who are engaging or trying to avoid zina ,which are alot.

At first glance "no strings nikkah" sounds backwards & not right ,but then I remembered how many muslims already engaging in zina & it's kinda makes sense. :manny:

It benefits people who are engaging or trying to avoid zina ,which are alot.
Whole point of marriage is to raise children and form strong families and thus strong communities. Once you tie marriage to simply fulfilling libidos the other important reasons go out of the window.
At first glance "no strings nikkah" sounds backwards & not right ,but then I remembered how many muslims already engaging in zina & it's kinda makes sense. :manny:
The Prophet s.a.w already advised men who can’t afford to marry. Let’s take his advise. He said fast. It’s been addressed already.

Part of being a believer is wanting for others what you want for yourself. You wouldn’t want your sister to be with a guy and that doesn’t take care of her. How would you feel if your sister is still under your fathers roof and her husband takes her to hotels and then brings her back with no looking after of provision ect.

Ask yourself why is Zina haram? What effects does it cause in society? Well misr cause the exact same effects which is why most scholars believe it is haram. Even scholars that initially thought it was okay, retracted their statements once they saw what is happening on the grounds.

Trending