Nikkah without strings attached

Everything is not as black and white as you may think.. And of course there will always be vulnerable people and some evil people will always take advantage of them.. Anyways if we look beyond that and if two people agree to marry in a consenting arrangement then I don't see the issue

Of course, consent between equal minds and independent people, is nobody's business. If this Shiah sounding arrangement is even halal.

My issue is the following scenario:
Imagine you are a poor father/mother and some rich man or diaspora dayuus, comes to your daughter. Behind your back convinces her to waive her rights, in exchange for sex and occasional money? You would be heartbroken and outraged!

If the man dared ask your permission for qudbo siro, you'd probably beat him to death.

and what happens when children are in the picture?

do they not know marriage is a life long commitment? you can’t marry with the intention of divorcing after a year and rinse repeat.
It's handled different from each situation.
Some don't want to introduce a new partners & don't want them involved with their kids.

Its overall a weird thing lol.

We all hear about Somali men, especially older ones, who have qudbo siro "wives" and children.

My heart breaks for these children. Imagine being the child of qudbo siro, seeing your legitimate siblings paraded in public, in touch with their reer adeer. You only see your father once in a blue moon and you know he barely supports your mother and tells her to be quiet about the "marriage".

I cannot wrap my head around this being halal or accepted in civilised society.

the man who made this app and this business is gambling with his akhira. Even if these nikkah are debatable, how easily would this turn into a Muslim hook up tinder ? This dude is encouraging and creating a lot of fitna

Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, β€œThe lawful is clear and the unlawful is clear, and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which many people do not know. Thus, he who avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honor, and he who falls into doubtful matters will fall into the unlawful as the shepherd who pastures near a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Verily, every king has a sanctum and the sanctum of Allah is His prohibitions. Verily, in the body is a piece of flesh which, if sound, the entire body is sound, and if corrupt, the entire body is corrupt. Truly, it is the heart.”

Source: SΜ£ahΜ£iΜ„hΜ£ al-BukhaΜ„riΜ„ 52, SΜ£ahΜ£iΜ„hΜ£ Muslim 1599

Everything is not as black and white as you may think.. And of course there will always be vulnerable people and some evil people will always take advantage of them.. Anyways if we look beyond that and if two people agree to marry in a consenting arrangement then I don't see the issue
Consent and free will? Are we liberals now? We’re Muslims and we must be

Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil​

Also if we are unsure if this is halal or haram…

Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, β€œThe lawful is clear and the unlawful is clear, and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which many people do not know. Thus, he who avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honor, and he who falls into doubtful matters will fall into the unlawful as the shepherd who pastures near a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Verily, every king has a sanctum and the sanctum of Allah is His prohibitions. Verily, in the body is a piece of flesh which, if sound, the entire body is sound, and if corrupt, the entire body is corrupt. Truly, it is the heart.”

Source: SΜ£ahΜ£iΜ„hΜ£ al-BukhaΜ„riΜ„ 52, SΜ£ahΜ£iΜ„hΜ£ Muslim 1599

Dont know why all females here going crazy and emotional lol, these females who sign up to this app are not forced or against their will

They know what they doing lol, so why not help them lol

LOL

You can see the men in this topic who also don't agree or find it suspicious, but you never have energy for them. Some of you are either khaniisyo or cowards. Which disease do you suffer from?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's not hard to see who has genuine hatred for women or is a closeted khaniis. One of the tell-tale signs, is that they always ignore comments made by men, and act like only women disagree with them.

Why would a man ignore men with differing opinions? Either he is scared or he wants to be mount-ed.

Take your meds lady! How are we gay for fighting for women choice to have fulfilment and pleasure in their life! Make it make sense

Take your meds lady! How are we gay for fighting for women choice to have fulfilment and pleasure in their life! Make it make sense

I don't believe you have ever felt a woman's touch, you spend too much time talking about your alleged exploits, as if you are writing fan fiction. I don't even think this app will help you, but good luck.