Nikkah without strings attached

You have a point, but this is something that mostly caters towards the male libido. It doesn’t benefit at least 80% of women of child bearing age. Furthermore, if those types of contracts are seen as acceptable then polygamy clause, obedience clause and divorce clauses will be looked into and a lot of men will be up in arms. Because it raises the question, if men can add in or shirk responsibilities then so can women. It will simply open a can of worms and a part of marriage figh that people have not really bothered to look into for hundreds of years, if you get the drift.
The example he gave was of a divorced women with children, who no longer was interested in a typical marriage, where the man moves in.

But still wanted the opportunity to get her fix whenever there was a need without committing zina.

sounds convenient, but what do the scholars say about this?

The example he gave was of a divorced women with children, who no longer was interested in a typical marriage, where the man moves in.

But still wanted the opportunity to get her fix whenever there was a need without committing zina.

sound convenient, but what do the scholars say about this?
Misr is controversial due to the effects it has on society. Many Scholars that initially allowed it, retracted their statements and have said it is haram simply because they saw the effects. This isn’t new btw.

Look at Islamqa, it gives you a detailed explanation. Sh. Albani was completely against it, Sh. ibn Baz allowed it at one point and so it Sh. Uthaymeen. The latter later retracted his fatwa and said it was haram. As you can see, it is a grey area.

The issue is that, misr mostly happens with men seeking younger but poorer women who actually need money and a man to look after them. They are the main benefactors and seekers. Example, khaleeji men going to the marriage marts of Hyderabad.

If misr becomes normalized, you’ll find that the vast majority of those doing it aren’t the older widow/divorcee with money and grown kids. That is the crux of the issue and that is what Scholars have witnessed.

Also, misr isn’t something that can be enforced btw according to even scholars that allow it, as if the wife changes her mind and askes to be looked after, the husband is obliged to change the arrangement and give her rights in full. But we both know that any man that started his marriage in such a wife isn’t ever going to be okay with playing normal husband.

Last edited:
@Angelina

That's right sis,

Shameless demonic men will use this fake marriage to entrap women from poor families.
But I guarantee you that no father or wali, no matter how poor, will allow his baby/relative to be humiliated. So, who is going to give permission? Nobody! The only way this works is if it's hidden and are hidden marriages supposed to be halal? LMAO. Are we Shiahs now??

Also, when they have children with their secret "wives", they hide the children and treat them like bastards. These poor babies grow up neglected and are forced to defend their legitimacy when their cowardly father passes away or is forced to reveal them.

This fake marriage is ugly and offensive and the only people it would benefit, are women who are independent and don't want a man in their house. Absolutely nobody else.

Arabs especially khalijes are known culprits they call Misyar "مسيار"

Some argue its halal, Some are against it but nothing about it looks Islamic. The women Usually get gifts and gold in return of sex
No you wording it completely incorrectly misyar is not like mutah, misyar is marriage where all the conditions are met but the male marries a woman with the intention of divorce and there more to it that this article explains. This is not forbidden neither is it recommended.

No you wording it completely incorrectly misyar is not like mutah, misyar is marriage where all the conditions are met but the male marries a woman with the intention of divorce and there more to it that this article explains. This is not forbidden neither is it recommended.
Some of those who said that it was permissible have retracted that view. Among the most prominent scholars who said that it was permissible were Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Aziz ibn Baz and Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Aziz Al al-Shaykh; and among the most prominent scholars who said that it was permissible and then retracted it was Shaykh al-‘Uthaymin; among the most prominent scholars who said that it is not allowed at all was Shaykh al-Albani.

This is from the same fatwa. Many scholars do indeed think it is forbidden and even ones that were okay retracted. Read the whole text.

Some of those who said that it was permissible have retracted that view. Among the most prominent scholars who said that it was permissible were Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Aziz ibn Baz and Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Aziz Al al-Shaykh; and among the most prominent scholars who said that it was permissible and then retracted it was Shaykh al-‘Uthaymin; among the most prominent scholars who said that it is not allowed at all was Shaykh al-Albani.

This is from the same fatwa. Many scholars do indeed think it is forbidden and even ones that were okay retracted. Read the whole text.
need the source

@Angelina

That's right sis,

Shameless demonic men will use this fake marriage to entrap women from poor families.
But I guarantee you that no father or wali, no matter how poor, will allow his baby/relative to be humiliated. So, who is going to give permission? Nobody! The only way this works is if it's hidden and are hidden marriages supposed to be halal? LMAO. Are we Shiahs now??

Also, when they have children with their secret "wives", they hide the children and treat them like bastards. These poor babies grow up neglected and are forced to defend their legitimacy when their cowardly father passes away or is forced to reveal them.

This fake marriage is ugly and offensive and the only people it would benefit, are women who are independent and don't want a man in their house. Absolutely nobody else.
Maybe some women prefer marriages with no strings attached to it, why would that offend you so much beside not all women want to have kids in a marriage, maybe they're career driven women or above the childbearing age..

It’s literally from the same Islamqa page YOU posted.

Literally when you scroll down. How are you posting stuff and not reading it? That is why I gave you a thumbs down.
1669570906602.png

Also what I stated wasnt even wrong, I just said that misyar is nothing like this dude I replied to claimed to be.

Whole point of marriage is to raise children and form strong families and thus strong communities. Once you tie marriage to simply fulfilling libidos the other important reasons go out of the window.
Again this is for people who only want/need sex & not the whole marriage package .
How would you feel if your sister is still under your fathers roof and her husband takes her to hotels and then brings her back with no looking after of provision ect.
This happens already all the time it's called hook up, one night stand ,dating,fwb, Bf/Gf etc. Its nothing new in the west .

The people interested in NSN from what I seen & heard have their own place , are single,divorce & have jobs & kids .
So they try to avoid zina by marrying & forfeit some rights .

From that perspective it makes sense to me & as long its halal who am I to judge .

Maybe some women prefer marriages with no strings attached to it, why would that offend you so much beside not all women want to have kids in a marriage, maybe they're career driven women or above the childbearing age..

I don't care what people do out of their freewill, I feel sorry for poor girls/women who think they need to be humiliated to get a piece of a man.

World

VIP
Again this is for people who only want/need sex & not the whole marriage package .

This happens already all the time it's called hook up, one night stand ,dating,fwb, Bf/Gf etc. Its nothing new in the west .

The people interested in NSN from what I seen & heard have their own place , are single,divorce & have jobs & kids .
So they try to avoid zina by marrying & forfeit some rights .

From that perspective it makes sense to me & as long its halal who am I to judge .
and what happens when children are in the picture?

do they not know marriage is a life long commitment? you can’t marry with the intention of divorcing after a year and rinse repeat.

and what happens when children are in the picture?

do they not know marriage is a life long commitment? you can’t marry with the intention of divorcing after a year and rinse repeat.

They don't think about that @World

They only care about immediate gratification and their penis.
If children come in the picture, they will hide the secret children like they hide the secret wives. They will spend as little time with the children as they do the secret wives.

A scholar is still waiting on the evidence to pass judgement, where is the so called app?

Attachments

• 439F43C4-D901-4052-935B-493E27ABEADD.jpeg
    439F43C4-D901-4052-935B-493E27ABEADD.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 31
A poor girl or woman may agree to an awful arrangement because she is desperate. But is this moral? No it is not. Exploiting vulnerable people and denying them rights is disgusting and evil.

It's like robbing a child, just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should.
Everything is not as black and white as you may think.. And of course there will always be vulnerable people and some evil people will always take advantage of them.. Anyways if we look beyond that and if two people agree to marry in a consenting arrangement then I don't see the issue

Trending