Nigerians appreciating Ethiopian women? You wouldn’t guess which ethnic group is filling up the quote retweets

My personal take is that we ('Madows') don't at all need to pursue Horners and it really isn't advisable; we have tall, short, dark skin, light skin, slim, curvy, wide featured and sharpish featured people...

..There are literally tens of millions of 'Madows' that fit the admixed aesthetic in Latin America, North America, the Sahel and Cape Verde, so I would love for this somewhat exaggerated fixation to come to a complete stop.

PS: After finding out that Horners owe a significant portion of their DNA to proto-Nilotics, I consider you guys to be cousins of mine, but this isn't the case for the other Madows.
Abtiyo Dinka don't group yourself with madow Bantu iyo Niger Congo. Waxa tahay reerka we are famiri walle 🙏🏿

True man🤣with a large population like dat u bound to have some baddies

Most people (in an any ethnic group) are just average; a minority of people can be deemed good looking and it's facial symmetry (not features) that determines whether one is attractive or not...

..Everything else is subjective.

Abtiyo Dinka don't group yourself with madow Bantu iyo Niger Congo. Waxa tahay reerka we are famiri walle 🙏🏿

Somalis and Niger-Congo people are both family to Nilotes; we're related to both. Modern Nilotes owe 20% of their DNA to Niger-Congo peoples.

I think Nilotes are also related to the San people; as I recall, the Nilotic A-M13 is linked with the Khoikhoi/San A-M51.

We're at the nexus of the African family tree

:rejoice:

Somalis and Niger-Congo people are both family to Nilotes; we're related to both. Modern Nilotes owe 20% of their DNA to Niger-Congo peoples.

I think Nilotes are also related to the San people; as I recall, the Nilotic A-M13 is linked with the Khoikhoi/San A-M51.

We're at the nexus of the African family tree

:rejoice:
Lakiin 60% of your genome you share with our 50% :ufdup: we're 40% neolithic Egyptians but we don't associate with North Africans knowing how they treat sub Saharan kkk. Sudan iyo South Sudan was walaalkiin our only siblings on the cursed continent

They would come for Somali women too if they didn't have a reputation of being exclusive and religious. I've listed to madow guys say that too many times to count.
Now i know how other men like Slavs feel when foreigners lust over their women, it's just cringe.
But it's even more cringe when you see madow guys lust over east african women because they are "black sisters" but conveniently forget about their actual black sisters in their own community
I ain't complaining, all the West African men are too focused simping for Habeshas not paying attention to the Bastardised East African (such as myself) sneaking away to go and mate with each and every single one of their women. Soon they will all be Nilo-Saharanised once Im complete.

Lakiin 60% of your genome you share with our 50% :ufdup: we're 40% neolithic Egyptians but we don't associate with North Africans knowing how they treat sub Saharan kkk. Sudan iyo South Sudan was walaalkiin our only siblings on the cursed continent
Somali and South Sudanese friendship is something so beautifully wholesome.

Dudes stay obsessed with our beautiful wimminz, but only a few marry out, the majority marry within their ethnicity/country-men. Fact is, at times, we don't even marry outside of our ethnic group, even if it's another ethiopian, and somalis are even more strict, they wont marry out of their clan at times even if it's another somali lol

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
My personal take is that we ('Madows') don't at all need to pursue Horners and it really isn't advisable; we have tall, short, dark skin, light skin, slim, curvy, wide featured and sharpish featured people...

..There are literally tens of millions of 'Madows' that fit the admixed aesthetic in Latin America, North America, the Sahel and Cape Verde, so I would love for this somewhat exaggerated fixation to come to a complete stop.

PS: After finding out that Horners owe a significant portion of their DNA to proto-Nilotics, I consider you guys to be cousins of mine, but this isn't the case for the other Madows.
No one really considers Nilotes as ‘madows’. You guys are our cousins

Dudes stay obsessed with our beautiful wimminz, but only a few marry out, the majority marry within their ethnicity/country-men. Fact is, at times, we don't even marry outside of our ethnic group, even if it's another ethiopian, and somalis are even more strict, they wont marry out of their clan at times even if it's another somali lol
I’m yet to figure out when you are still in our spaces along with the other ajanabis here. Are you not done collecting information on us? Why don’t you go and join Sudanese or Eritrean forums?
@seldiboy @Nilotic

I’m yet to figure out when you are still in our spaces along with the other ajanabis here. Are you not done collecting information on us? Why don’t you go and join Sudanese or Eritrean forums?
@seldiboy @Nilotic

The Sudanese forums have all been closed down and I came upon this forum by chance; I've thoroughly enjoyed interacting with Somalis during my time here.

I can certainly leave if that's the consensus; I have no wish to overstay my welcome.

The Sudanese forums have all been closed down and I came upon this forum by chance; I've thoroughly enjoyed interacting with Somalis during my time.

I can certainly leave if that's the consensus; I have no wish to overstay my welcome.
Why you gotta make me feel bad ?

Last edited:

Trending