Nigerians appreciating Ethiopian women? You wouldn’t guess which ethnic group is filling up the quote retweets

I honestly don't care one way or the other, but there are literally 100 million Ethiopians; you're not in danger of mixing yourselves out of the gene pool.
Eritreans litteraly sacrificed so much for their independence and are a much smaller nation of people compared to ethiopia. I understand where my Eritrean friend is coming from wanting to preserve their identity

My personal take is that we ('Madows') don't at all need to pursue Horners and it really isn't advisable; we have tall, short, dark skin, light skin, slim, curvy, wide featured and sharpish featured people...

..There are literally tens of millions of 'Madows' that fit the admixed aesthetic in Latin America, North America, the Sahel and Cape Verde, so I would love for this somewhat exaggerated fixation to come to a complete stop.

PS: After finding out that Horners owe a significant portion of their DNA to proto-Nilotics, I consider you guys to be cousins of mine, but this isn't the case for the other Madows.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
GIF by Mashable
Walls are temporary.
We need to send them back to the jungle and make sure they don't come into East Africa.
Or somalis should colonise madagascar and Australia and make sure no bantu gets in through 24/7 surveillance

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
My personal take is that we ('Madows') don't at all need to pursue Horners and it really isn't advisable; we have tall, short, dark skin, light skin, slim, curvy, wide featured and sharpish featured people...

..There are literally tens of millions of 'Madows' that fit the admixed aesthetic in Latin America, North America, the Sahel and Cape Verde, so I would love for this somewhat exaggerated fixation to come to a complete stop.

PS: After finding out that Horners owe a significant portion of their DNA to proto-Nilotics, I consider you guys to be cousins of mine, but this isn't the case for the other Madows.
When I mean madows I don't mean nilotic people. Ya'll are distant cousins and are fellow natives of east Africa.
I mean the Niger Congo people who unfortunately have most of this continent and decided to be useless

Wallahi Somalis are something else. Why the fk do we involve ourselves in the dumbest sht ever like who cares if Bantus are simping over Ethiopians.

🤣I hate simp culture but u right it would have made a bit more sense if they were simping for some hoor al ayn looking females or maybe this is considered hoor al ayn in their country

The strange thing is that Nigeria (West Africa in general) has some baddies -- with pretty faces and great bodies. There's no need for this.

Trending

Latest posts