Nigerian Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is true (idk, I haven’t read up on discounts), but my sins are recorded.

Mashalaah. U r a good muslim, such a young person worrying about sins, inspirational

PL poverty rate is less than 30 %.
Nigeria's poverty rate is 67 %.

PL income per day is $2.45/day
Nigeria's income per day is $1.80/day

Average Puntlander lives better than average Nigerian.

Where did those figures come from? And please don't say that debunked NGO report which just made-up estimates and did no actual investigation on the ground. Puntland can even pay for a standing army, it's poverty levels are certainly above Nigeria's.

I’m not British. The world doesn’t revolve around London, doqon.

You put British law above the holy Quran? You’re most definitely Habeshi.

Well, I do little girl. Just a bit of advice, read a book instead of arguing (badly) with strange guys on the internet. When I was your age I was in the library. Salaam Caleykum.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, I do little girl. Just a bit of advice, read a book instead of arguing (badly) with strange guys on the internet. When I was your age I was in the library. Salaam Caleykum.

this is not sexy. condescending

World

VIP
Where did those figures come from? And please don't say that debunked NGO report which just made-up estimates and did no actual investigation on the ground. Puntland can even pay for a standing army, it's poverty levels are certainly above Nigeria's.
What khathead debunked the statistical methodology of a World Bank survey? :icon lol::icon lol:

You do realize that the sample was 12,000 people and is representative of 12 million individuals? The report covered 83-4 % of Puntlanders.

xqwyiwa-png.32902

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Well, I do little girl. Just a bit of advice, read a book instead of arguing (badly) with strange guys on the internet. When I was your age I was in the library.
Of course I read books, but I prefer ebooks.

Did you just say you are a strange guy? Even you know it :chrisfreshhah:

Okay. I’m done disputing with you, if you don’t quote or mention me further.

Are you some kind of psychopath? Or are you a hermit living in the woods? Any normal person with full cognitive functions living in society cares about his/her reputation. If you don't, your either one of the former types of people or just lying. That doesn't imply self-esteem issues, just a interest in being a sociable participant in society. Your antisocial outbursts speaks to me of a deep insecurity and need to put other people down to feel good.
I care about my own reputation. I am an individual, you idiot. What other Somalis do is not my problem. You are a sad f*ck who has an inferiority complex, which leads you to caring so much about the opinion of Ajnabis and holding them on a pedestal.
:pachah1::russ:Somali supremacist kulaha.
You're an insecure little shit and anyone with a brain can see through your facade.

Nigeria GDP - 405.1 billion USD

Somalia GDP - 6.217 billion USD

Yeah, I'm sure Nigerians are dying to be Somali...:kodaksmiley:

When the Roman Empire was at its peak and full glory, the Germans were considered as nothing but backward savages living in dirty villages tilling their fields for crop.

Geo-politics is why we’re in this mess, just look at the Middle East. Had it not been for our colonial masters, Somali’s would be at Mount Kilimanjaro by now.

Apollo

VIP
When the Roman Empire was at its peak and full glory, the Germans were considered as nothing but backward savages living in dirty villages tilling their fields for crop.

Geo-politics is why we’re in this mess, just look at the Middle East. Had it not been for our colonial masters, Somali’s would be at Mount Kilimanjaro by now.

Somalia is geographically cursed.

Low rainfall due to cock blocking by the Ethiopian highlands.
Too geostrategically located that it is subject to political interference/destabilization by others (US, Gulf etc).

And what was the methodology used? Surveys? Government census? Financial records? In somalia, a country where having a birth certificate is an exception?

To argue that the least populated region in Somalia has slightly less poverty rates than other regions is one thing. But to argue a region in Somalia has higher standards of living than one of few industrialised nations in Africa is another. Plus, excuse me while I remain skeptical about a study that probably used the government statistics of a state that has a loose relationship with the truth. As my old math teacher used to say, the "proof is in the pudding". And as there is no proof I'll remain skeptical that the poorest region in Somalia is somehow the most developed.

P.S. I like how in this study Buglanders have thrown Reer Sool and Sanaag under the bus and put them under Somaliland, as being the poorest northern regions, they would likely fudge up your numbers.:drakelaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everyone is condescending towards young people, because of our youthful age. I take it as a compliment :diddyass:

u should take is as a compliment, soon u will be ayeeyo like the rest of us

World

VIP
And what was the methodology used? Surveys? Government census? Financial records.

To argue that the least populated region in Somalia has slightly less poverty rates than other regions is one thing. But to argue a region in Somalia has higher standards of living than one of few industrialised nations in Africa is another. Plus, excuse me while I remain skeptical about a study that probably used the government statistics of a state that has a loose relationship with the truth. As my old math teacher used to say, the "proof is in the pudding". And as there is no proof I'll remain skeptical that the poorest region in Somalia is somehow the most developed.

P.S. I like how in this study Buglanders have thrown Refer Sool and Sanaag under the bus and put them under Somaliland, as being the poorest northern regions, they would likely fudge up your numbers.:drakelaugh:
The writer of that World Bank survey has a bachelors, masters and a PHD in Statistics.

Please, show me your credentials or shut up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Too geostrategically located that it is subject to political interference/destabilization by others (US, Gulf etc).

England is the most geostrategically situated nation is the world. Many Nations have tried to invade it but tricky, they could not!

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck

The location is strategically important, and the coastline is long. We should look at the positive aspects :nvjpqts:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And what was the methodology used? Surveys? Government census? Financial records? In somalia, a country where having a birth certificate is an exception?

P.S. I like how in this study Buglanders have thrown Reer Sool and Sanaag under the bus and put them under Somaliland, as being the poorest northern regions, they would likely fudge up your numbers.:drakelaugh:

R u dhulabahante or Marehaan?

Status
Not open for further replies.