Nigerian Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wait... what? How old are you? Why so suspicious. This is not healthy.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Aren’t you like 18.

How tf are y’all growing up hating other Africans.

This is just sad honestly.

First the 14 year old wanting to hate Bantus and now you.

Who is raising you guys?

I been experiencing African unity from all of the Africans I have interacted with all my life. Especially in elementary middle school and high school.

Apollo

VIP
Grow up kid. You have a disgusting mentality. Are you going to university to commit zina and become a or to study?

Very few people go to university because they actually want to learn something. It has become a daycare center for adolescents.

Kulahaa Nigerian men worship me best believe he will make you arch your back and then he will stick with his "ugly" Nigerian girl, Somali girls are so fucking dumb wallahi:mjlol:

World

VIP
Kulahaa Nigerian men worship me best believe he will make you arch your back and then he will stick with his "ugly" Nigerian girl, Somali girls are so fucking dumb wallahi:mjlol:
Word to that user "Kudhufo Kadhaqaq".

Why do these girls aspire to be sperm reciprocals? :O27GWRK:

@World and @Amun i am infact alx a well mannered xaliimo who does not engage in haraam activities. Please stop the slander that is a major sin. And @World focus on disciplining your sister, not me.

:nahgirl: astaghfirullah who siad i pay them any attention? Im a halaal girl and my legs are closed. Im sorry i have kaftan and you dont.:liberaltears:

World

VIP
@World and @Amun i am infact alx a well mannered xaliimo who does not engage in haraam activities. Please stop the slander that is a major sin. And @World focus on disciplining your sister, not me.
No well mannered xaliimo who does not engage in haraam activities talks like this:

"She will also be very jealous when I steal her man. every nigerian girl has despised me yet their men have worshipped me, astaghfirullah.".

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I do not dislike all africans @Jerome in the house just Igbo Nigerians. I like everyone else.
@RICH i am starting university in the fall and will be 18 by then. Being suspicious is good, its how you dont get finessed. :samwelcome:

Hayaay you’re only 17. All this arrogance towards people who didn’t do you any wrong. Disgusting wallaahi :gucciwhat:

Idk where all of this hostility towards Nigerians comes from but this mindset sure doesn’t differ much from Iblis his thoughts about Adam. Have a good day.

Word to that user "Kudhufo Kadhaqaq".

Why do these girls aspire to be sperm reciprocals? :O27GWRK:

It's embarrassing I've seen it all over twitter "West African girls are jealous because us East African queens are stealing their men" .... that's like cadaan girls saying we are stealing Somali boys cause they getting piped and not even wifed:mjlol:

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 11

No well mannered xaliimo who does not engage in haraam activities talks like this:

"She will also be very jealous when I steal her man. every nigerian girl has despised me yet their men have worshipped me, astaghfirullah.".
who said I was intentionally gonna steal her man? akhas:nahgirl:

World

VIP
who said I was intentionally gonna steal her man? akhas:nahgirl:
You are treading down a dangerous road.

I knew quite a few Somali girls under 18 growing up who were left abandoned with Fufu children.

Do you want to end up down that path?

You are treading down a dangerous path.

I knew quite a few Somali girls under 18 growing up who were left abandoned with Fufu children.

Do you want to end up down that path?
:snoop: yall have misunderstood me. I am not interested in that. I do not date or entertain any wiil alx.

Very few people go to university because they actually want to learn something. It has become a daycare center for adolescents.
kkkkkk aboowe Im logging off sspot when I start university :hemad: i gotta maintain 4.0s kkkk so you are incorrect. Yall gonna only see me next summer. tolerate me for 2 more months and ill be out of your hair.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Leave it to stupid Somalis to pile up on another Somali while defending non-Somali.

Abaayo you've every right to be suspicious, Nigerians are known to do vodoo, witch doctor bs. Secondly once she sees how intelligent and beautiful Somali girls can be then she will definitely contact her witch doctor uncle to put a hoax on you. Please be becareful, I would highly suggest you talk to your hall director about wanting to change rooms.

All of you losers who took the time to talk shit about somali girls when this topic wasn't even about that, choke a sharp cactus.

Status
Not open for further replies.