Nigerian Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigeria's first oil exploration dates back to 1907. So that's over 50 years of searching for oil/gas. There is just no comparison with Somalia. Giving Nigeria credit for what colonizers done is ridiculous.
What colonizers have done? They are the ones responsible for the horrible pollution and degradation of Nigerian land. Oil has not benefited us anyway aside like our politician pockets. Half our GDP is based on agriculture. This is weird as Nigeria is a shithole with poor infrastructure, high poverty and crime. The only thing are the decent, hard-working, beautiful and intelligent people who still survive in this fake hell hole

PL poverty rate is less than 30 %.
Nigeria's poverty rate is 67 %.

PL income per day is $2.45/day
Nigeria's income per day is $1.80/day

Average Puntlander lives better than average Nigerian.
In fairness you are comparing all of Nigerian to a small area of Somalia I can easily compare Southern Nigerian states to Putland where these states have very high literacy(85 plus) better salaries and lower poverty rates. Ironically, some of them are igbo states.

World

VIP
In fairness you are comparing all of Nigerian to a small area of Somalia I can easily compare Southern Nigerian states to Putland where these states have very high literacy(85 plus) better salaries and lower poverty rates. Ironically, some of them are igbo states.
Good point actually.

Good point actually.
I am happy to have civil conversations. This is why I hAte when people bring up Nigeria and oil. IT'S the cause of most of our problems. We can't even get stable electricity because politicians and companies make too much money off diesel used for generators. My people's livelihood has been destroy due to it and it's the cause of our corruption. If Somalia gets oil pray you have a strong leader like Dubai or else you are cursed like Angola, Nigeria, Venezuela, Russia ECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.