Nigerian Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Nigerians have some discipline and a bit of ceesho :kodaksmiley:

I had cadaan flatmates and they were biggest hoes I ever met, no self respect at all, one of them had 2 abortions on the space of 1 year

and don't get me started on the shit that they ate :dead:

:wtf::wtf::wtf: what on earth........
Might have to make shukur for not getting an cadaan.:tacky:

Sister I think your concerns are very real. And I fear this all the time when I'm at school with those guys. :noneck:

Alx other somali girls feel me on this. These people trynna make me seem crazy for trynna take care of myself :noneck: alx there are still some of us that care for our well being.
Stay strong sis.:kendrickcry:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes Somalia is going to do great economically inshallah. We believe we have the highest potential in the world and yes we love ourselves and our features. And dont have low self confidence like you. We have a great history before and can repeat that we have only been struggling for a few years in our whole history unlike other nations. If Africans want to call themselves shitholes we dont care. And what you going to do about that @Prince Abubu :samwelcome:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Alx other somali girls feel me on this. These people trynna make me seem crazy for trynna take care of myself :noneck: alx there are still some of us that care for our well being.
Stay strong sis.:kendrickcry:
Whenever they compliment me I get scared like what are they going to read on me. Asians also do that spooky spell thing and I get scared of them aswell. They always compliment Somali girls. I fear for us. Stay strong sister

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I like how Madows smell, i like Madows. My friend was from Ghana
Yes I like their smell aswell. Very nice. Asians are the ones that smell weird no offence idk what it is maybe its curry mixed with something else. I hate smell of curry but it taste alright just too oily. And cadaans either smell good or like piss or alcohol no inbetween.:susp:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Yes I like their smell aswell. Very nice. Asians are the ones that smell weird no offence idk what it is maybe its curry mixed with something else. I hate smell of curry but it taste alright just too oily. And cadaans either smell good or like piss or alcohol no inbetween.:susp:

Indhoyar iyo hindi waan ku shahiidaa waa wax wasakh badan oo ur badan nacaladi haku dhacdee

Haha...the stories that you read on this site. The nigerian girl might be just as scared of rooming with menaical bomb-strapping muslim with chopped up genitals and whose hands come into direct contact with her feces on a daily basis.
Nig nog for the love of god ur not going to change are perseption of you expired farm machinerys, therefore i politely advise you too leave this site.

I always wondered why arabs who are dragged and cursed on this site, have never felt the need to sign up to insult us and curse us in reaction. I think it has to do with the fact that don't need somalis validation, yet of all of the ajnabis it is always that feel the need to challenge our world view, with 'were all african' or insults us back. For the love of god grow a spine and leave this site, ur constant comments if anything re-enforces are already low view of you even further. :samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2349.jpg
so scary. i hope i dont have a nightmare

Nig nog for the love of god ur not going to change are perseption of you expired farm machinerys, therefore i politely advise you too leave this site.

I always wondered why arabs who are dragged and cursed on this site, have never felt the need to sign up to insult us and curse us in reaction. I think it has to do with the fact that don't need somalis validation, yet of all of the ajnabis it is always that feel the need to challenge our world view, with 'were all african' or insults us back. For the love of god grow a spine and leave this site, ur constant comments if anything re-enforces are already low view of you even further. :samwelcome:

Typical jackarse theory from a dumb somali.....many of whom can be found trolling black forums , snatching semantics and emojis like arab balls.

Haha.....hey i'm just having a little fun bulb head....calm the phuck down...u hooyoo aint got her government check yet or wha?

Aren’t you like 18.

How tf are y’all growing up hating other Africans.

This is just sad honestly.

First the 14 year old wanting to hate Bantus and now you.

Who is raising you guys?

I been experiencing African unity from all of the Africans I have interacted with all my life. Especially in elementary middle school and high school.
Exactly I have gotten along with all Africans these are just children wanting to be edgy

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes Somalia is going to do great economically inshallah. We believe we have the highest potential in the world and yes we love ourselves and our features. And dont have low self confidence like you. We have a great history before and can repeat that we have only been struggling for a few years in our whole history unlike other nations. If Africans want to call themselves shitholes we dont care. And what you going to do about that @Prince Abubu :samwelcome:
The guy is suffering from self hate. Hes probably one of those bitter diaspora kids whove never been back home and confused about their identity.

I for one am proud of my country and Nigeria aint got shit on us

"Nigeria is addicted to oil. The oil industry contributes around 70 percent of Nigeria’s government revenue and over 90 percent of export earnings."

http://www.newsweek.com/nigeria-oil-economy-recession-651910

Nigeria would be like any other African shithole if it weren't for their oil reserves. Oh, did I mention that they also possess Africa's largest gas reserves?

Why should they be prideful just because they lucked out on natural resources in which they had no control over?
Oil in Nigeria is a curse and Nigeria was better before oil. Lol has caused massive corruption and abandonment of our industries. Barely any of the oil has helped our country. By the way, fifty percent of Nigeria's GDP is agriculture. That is what we should be focusing on. Nigeria is also a shithole.

This is very funny. My igbo girls are very beAutiful and intelligent. Are you sure you aren't the one scared? By the way, Yorubas are heavily involved with juju and with doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.