Nigerian Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my relatives noticed the boom in the rest of Africa and migrated to Bantu countries (Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe) where they act as middle man (((merchants))). I fear for their descendants.

Somalis only function under the right conditions;

1) Non-Somali-led government

2) no access to social welfare/benefits

3) strict visa requirements and laws

That's why the worst Somali populations are in the west, particularly leftist European and North-American countries.

World

VIP
There you go with your delusion again. No, the average Nigerian does not have a lower standard if living than a tribal state that have yet to master the art of indoor-plumbing and waste water management.
PL poverty rate is less than 30 %.
Nigeria's poverty rate is 67 %.

PL income per day is $2.45/day
Nigeria's income per day is $1.80/day

Average Puntlander lives better than average Nigerian.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck

That's why the worst Somali populations are in the west, particularly leftist European and North-American countries.
Now you are being xenophobic to Somalis!!! Dumbass. Are you a Habesha?

I'm not being racist you dumb little shit. If you actually read my post above then you'd know I respect Nigerian people.

Funny how someone who just said "Face it, we're the laughing stock of Africa" is trying to tell somebody else they have low-self esteem. You care so much about the opinion of Ajnabi people, and you hold them on a pedestal because you're insecure. If not giving a shit about others ridiculing my people means I have "false superiority complex", then you're a retarded f*ck.

Are you some kind of psychopath? Or are you a hermit living in the woods? Any normal person with full cognitive functions living in society cares about his/her reputation. If you don't, your either one of the aforementioned types of people or just lying. That doesn't imply self-esteem issues, just an interest in being a sociable participant in society. Your antisocial outbursts speaks to me of a deep insecurity and need to put other people down to feel good about yourself.

Yuna09

Are you some kind of psychopath? Or are you a hermit living in the woods? Any normal person with full cognitive functions living in society cares about his/her reputation. If you don't, your either one of the former types of people or just lying. That doesn't imply self-esteem issues, just a interest in being a sociable participant in society. Your antisocial outbursts speaks to me of a deep insecurity and need to put other people down to feel good.
@xalimathe6 walaal this man is crazy :pachah1:

Why do you want to be loved by people who are prejudiced towards your ethnicity?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sweety thats ALL africans. Africans are primates. They need to be lead governement by a none primate proximity race ie White. The whites have further proximity to primates than the blacks

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you some kind of psychopath? Or are you a hermit living in the woods? Any normal person with full cognitive functions living in society cares about his/her reputation. If you don't, your either one of the aforementioned types of people or just lying. That doesn't imply self-esteem issues, just an interest in being a sociable participant in society. Your antisocial outbursts speaks to me of a deep insecurity and need to put other people down to feel good about yourself.

this is kinda sexy

Yuna09

My god, no wonder. I've been talking to pre-pubescents all this time. :mindblown:

Yeah, let's end this there.:nahgirl:
I’m not pre-pubescent, idiot. According to the Quran, I’m an adult and held at the same standards as a 50 year old man.

I’m not pre-pubescent, idiot. According to the Quran, I’m an adult and held at the same standards as a 50 year old man.

Not according to the metropolitan police of Greater London. Please go play with your dolls little girl. Leave the rational discussion to adults.:nahgirl:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Can u get a discount like the 50 year old>??? I dont think so

Yuna09

Not according to the metropolitan police of Greater London. Please go play with your dolls little girl. Leave the rational discussion to adults.:nahgirl:
I’m not British. The world doesn’t revolve around London, doqon.

You put British law above the holy Quran? You’re most definitely Habeshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending