Next Level Arab-begging

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm cringing so hard I've become a black hole from the density.

HandsomeDelectableCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif

World

VIP
Some of the girls are dimes I didn’t know Mogadishu had these type of qalanjos :lawd:

The singer ain’t Somali tho probably bantu

Ok Ayrab beggar
This website is descending into the abyss because brain dead people are tolerated . Listen you fool , I am an independent proud Somali man . Somalis could muster an army of 200k against the Arabs when other Africans were being colonised by them. Our own Arab minority has been Somalized whereas other some African countries have were ruled by minority Arabs .

I am an Arab beggar because I am calling you out on your silly , pretentious and fraudulent fake Xabashi troll account.

They say numerous times that they’re Somali and proud. Just because they’re singing in Arabic that means they’re begging to be arab?

A lot of Arabs assume s speak Arabic... by singing in Arabic and getting Arab viewership this annoying stereotype will only increase.
But that’s not the point . It is retarded to assume every cultural or human transaction /exchange has to be defined by “ cuck” or “ begging” or some kind of mental enslavement by one group against the other . That’s no different to the Hotep arguments.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This website is descending into the abyss because brain dead people are tolerated . Listen you fool , I am an independent proud Somali man . Somalis could muster an army of 200k against the Arabs when other Africans were being colonised by them. Our own Arab minority has been Somalized whereas other some African countries have were ruled by minority Arabs .

I am an Arab beggar because I am calling you out on your silly , pretentious and fraudulent fake Xabashi troll account.

Most Somalians believe that they are Ayrabs, they name their kids some Ayrab sounding names. Ayrabs have ruined your country and culture.
Calling out my account? So you were one of those trolls ? What a multinicking loser, go reply back with your other username. You spineless peiece of crap

They say numerous times that they’re Somali and proud. Just because they’re singing in Arabic that means they’re begging to be arab?
Indeed , they’re sang were Somali and proud and they’re worship Arabs .Then you have that do dhaanto , Somali poetry and wrap themselves in an Ethiopian flag , calling themselves proud Ethiopians .

Sheep Foqol Sheeps .

Apollo

VIP
But that’s not the point . It is retarded to assume every cultural or human transaction /exchange has to be defined by “ cuck” or “ begging” or some kind of mental enslavement by one group against the other . That’s no different to the Hotep arguments.

Arab bootyclappery is a big problem in Somali culture. The Somali language is already almost an Arabic pidgin. The culture is also extremely Arabized.

Calling out Arab bootyclappery is warranted. Slippery slope towards becoming Sudan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts